Clearout!

otaku010884

Student Council President
21st February 2021 Update: I have been absent for a long time, with much changing in that period. I will take inventory and update the last sales thread I made on the forum, however I will not delete this thread so it can serve as a reference for anyone interested in purchasing any items from me but unsure of how trustworthy I am. Hopefully the feedback on these older sales threads will by helpful.

Last edited:
lol. Thank you! I'll pull a Rocky and say "I love yous too!" :D

I didn't want to price things as I need things to go and didn't want to deter people with those pesky price tags. If you're interested in anything in particular I can pm with you more specific details on what you'd like to know i.e. price, artboxes etc.

I also have anime cels available. View here;

http://otaku.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I will happily ship worldwide. (^_^)

Happy Lesson
Magic Knight Rayearth TV series one
Miyuki-chan in Wonderland
Someday's Dreamers with artbox
Kino no tabi art book

How much for these?

I wants....

Amazing Nurse Nanako
(How many discs is it though?)

Ayane's High Kick
Battle Arena Toshinden
Gravitation
Weiss Kreuz

Ranma 1/2 Girl Ranma Statue
(Want to see a pic first please, then I'll decide)

Love Hina Mutsumi in costume plushie
Love Hina Shinobu pencil case and charm set

Gimme a grand total, plus pics of the Ranma statue, & I'll get back to ya. ;D

Hmmm Magic Knight Rayearth is tempting, is there any negotiation on the price? Also if possible could you pm me some pics?

Thanks.

I've updated the list by deleting items that have been sent off to their new homes.

I have more items to add but when that happens I can't say.

Does anyone know of anywhere in or around London that will buy Japanese graphic novels and maybe even Japanese art books from me?

Also, all the cels on my gallery are for sale too. ^_^

http://otaku.rubberslug.com/gallery/home.asp

I am back! Yep, I've been absent for a reeeaaaaal long time but now I'm back and bumping this thread!

Offers will be considered, shipping costs will be combined and rockets will be put up my butt to keep me in gear!

otaku010884 said:
I am back! Yep, I've been absent for a reeeaaaaal long time but now I'm back and bumping this thread!

Offers will be considered, shipping costs will be combined and rockets will be put up my butt to keep me in gear!

Hey there nice to see you back online again, since like god knows when ;P

I know, I took recluse one step further and didn't even come online!

haha. No, work and marriage don't leave time for much else, but I'm going to make more of an effort because you need more people in your life than family. :D

All PMs replied to! Thank you!

Back