Clearout!

Items have just arrived today. Thanks Otaku10884 =)
I've noticed you gave me a freebie, thanks for that. I've already have that show, so I hope you don't mind if I just give it away.

haha. I just PMed you the tracking details Chaos. That's no problem, I'm just sorry I didn't know what you had! Was hoping to give you a vol 1 as a taster but should have known that the admin would have that already!

Right, been offline as I've had a rotten cold and then awful cramps. No fair as I wanna enjoy the good weather!

Anywho, PMs replied/sent. Now to update the list. :thumb:

Got my "Those who hunt Elves" Dvds today. Neatly packed, cases in good condition, disks are nice and clean and quite speedy for delivery too.

Thanks for all the communication as well, much appreciated. Recommended. ;)

otaku010884 said:
I never even knew they did a remake. I've been really out of the loop since getting nvolved with my wife, even more so since moving out of my parents. It's really tragic.

This is the art book; http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Kanon-Ultimat...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a67a0930

This is the gashapon set; http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaioh/238420415/

:D
Those have nothing to do with either anime, those are game merchandise.
Yes I know it's near imposible to tell.
You havent heard of the 2006 remake? It's the orginal 2002 version no ones heard of.
That's the production/concept art book (for the game), with all the H-scenes.
that corect, anime art books will use Kanon the Animation (2002/toei) or Kanon on TV (2006/KyoAni)

Ah.. thank you!

I've just added 3 Ranma series and Shamanic Princess. I haven't found time to watch these and the Ranma series are the original releases - 15 dvds occupy quite a bit of space!

I've changed it so that new items are red, not underlined. I feel it makes them stand out more.

I also have http://www.mrkwang.com/servlet/-strse-1731/DVD--cln--Death-Note/Detail
It's the first two films and a bonus disc, as well as other limited Edition Items. It's an official Korean release, so the quality appears superior to UK releases. There are English subtitles which are probably equal to the UK release in accuracy, but I don't know as I've not seen the UK release.
So, if you're interested then maybe let me know!

I have manga in comic form, not graphic novel. They are;
Cannon God Exaxxion
Gunsmith Cats
Legend of Lemnear
Neon Genesis Evangelion

Bulk buys save money, but if you're looking for a particular volume just ask and I'll take a look.

I have manga in GN form which I hope to add this weekend.

Thanks for looking and happy shopping!

pl.jpg

Plastic Little comic volumes 1-5, just for you AnimeNut. ^_^

Manga graphic novels about to be added to the list (found on page one.. check it out! ^_^)

No problemo!

Chirality, another of Urushihara Satoshi's works. If you like yuri you'll like this. :D Absolutely beautiful!

It's not a complete set though. :(
I'm missing vol 2, 7, 17 and 18.
-----------------------------------------------------

Details about the comics and volumes available will be added now. I'm keep to clear space so if anyone is interested in any comics please let me know by 8.30/9am Monday morning as I'll be taking them into my local comic store and if they dont have space then the charity shop.

Also added to the list are;
Darkstalkers vol 1 by UDON (little wear on the cover/corner)
Street Fighter vol 5 by UDON (brand new, duplicate.)

Non-anime DVDs and cds listed. Really trying to clear out and make space so if you want to make a reasonable offer please do!

If you want to trade, you have to be willing to take as many DVDs or books as you offer, and I will only trade for things I want/need in order to complete sets that have been waiting to be finished for ages.

I'll compile a list of things I am happy to trade for but really I just want to shift this stuff, so, make an offer and if it's too low then maybe we can agree on a middle ground? I have a long way to go before I'll be able to walk around my room.

We can do it guys! :thumb:

Bump for these DVDs, books, merch and other random bits!
You can save money on bulk buys and even grab yourself some freebies!

I'm trying to make space to complete some shows and manga so I'll provide a list of goods that I will trade for (provided they're in great condition from a smoke free home).

DVDs (Region 1 only with Japanese audio and English subtitles)
Wolf's Rain either complete set or vols 2-7
Gunslinger Girl vol 2
Berserk Complete
Hare & Guu EITHER complete OR vols 3-7
Sakura Wars vols 2, 4, 5 and 6
Vandread stage 1 vol 2
Vandread stage 2 vol 4
Tsukikage Ran vol 4
The Wallflower complete

Manga
Ceres vol 13 (published by Shojo/VIZ Media UK)
Sakura Taisen vols 4-7 (published by Tokyopop US)
Yotsuba&! vols 2, 6, 7 and 8 (published by ADV US)
Kare Kano vols 4, 7-21 (published by Tokyopop US)
Shaman Warrior vols 1, 2, 7, 8 and 9 (published by Dark Horse Manga US)
Legend of Lemnear vol 3 (published by Central Park Media US)
Basilisk vols 2, 4 and 5
OMG! vols 24 +

Hi everyone! Just writing to say a huge thank you to those of you who made purchases!

Below are the remaining comics.

If you don't like the prices below then make me an offer as these have to go! :thumb:

Cannon God Exaxxion vols 1-12, 14-20 - £40 (paid £50 for this lot) + £4.41 p+p

Gunsmith Cats (book 1) vols 1, 2, 4-10- £18 + £3 p+p
Gunsmith Cats The Return of Gray (book 2) vols 1-7 (Complete) - £14 + £3 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Shades of Gray (book 3) vols 1-5 (Complete) - £10 + £3 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Goldie Vs. Misty (book 4) vols 1-7 (Complete) - £14 + £3 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Bad Trip (book 5) vols 1-6 (Complete) - £12 + £3 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Bean Bandit (book 6) vols 1-9 (Complete) - £18 + £3 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Kidnapped (book 7) vols 1-10 (Complete) - £20 + £4 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Mister V (book 8) vols 1-11 (Complete) - £22 + £4 p+p
Gunsmith Cats Special - £2.50 + £2 p+p
All 65 for £120! Works out approx £1.85 per comic! P+P for all is £11 or you can collect them. ^_~

Legend of Lemnear vols 1-18 (Complete) - £40 (this lot cost me over £50) + £4.41 p+p

Neon Genesis Evangelion book 1 vols 1-6 - £15 + £3 p+p
Neon Genesis Evangelion book 2 vols 1-5 - £12.50 + £3 p+p
Neon Genesis Evangelion book 3 vols 1-6 (Special Collectors Edition) - £15 + £3 p+p
Neon Genesis Evangelion book 4 vols 1-7 (Special Collectors Edition) - £17.50 + £3 p+p
Neon Genesis Evangelion book 5 vols 1-7 - £17.50 + £3 p+p
Neon Genesis Evangelion book 6 vols 1-4 - £10 + £3 p+p
Neon Genesis Evangelion book 7 vols 1-6 - £15 + £3 p+p
All 41 NGE comics for £90! That's approx £2.20 per comic! P+P for all is £7.06 or you can collect them. ^_~

Back