Building holding Beez stock burnt in riots

Paradox295 said:
animefreak17 said:
chavs aren't a race its a group
chavs are bullys and i hate bullys
Still, even though they're a group, you shouldn't stereotype.

You'd be pissed if someone said "anime fans are all pervs".
.............................. i thought we was............. lol just joking.
to be honest i dont care what others say about me or what i like.
i just cant stand bullys me and my lil sister cant stand them.
my sister likes jack the pumpkin king and and so dose her friends and there are these kids in our street that takes the piss out of them cause how she and her friends are dressed and what she like and they cause trouble in our street.......... hell even the neighbours are sick of them,
the police have been to there house 5 times
they've threatened to smashed everyone windows in the street
they,ve destroyed walls
its like a family of 20 is living in the house
and they only moved in 7 mouths ago
everything was great til they moved in

Shiroi Hane said:
animefreak17 said:
as punishment they should work in hard labour for 5 years in a coal mine
That's just adding fuel to the fire.
no its called punishment hard labor would be a good idea america has a chain gang and they clean the high ways by picking up rubbish and i think we should do the same.
in fact this country of ours is to soft we need to be more tough
we should bring back hanging for pedos and murderers
live or long sentences for people who steal things or fraud
damage to propertys chain gang to pay for damages til they paid it off.
arson 5 years in prison.

Rui said:
I think Shiroi Hane may have been playing on words there ;)

R
i laughed at that that was funny lool but really capital punishment should be brought back.
lets say someone like a lil brother or sister was kidnapped by some people that were perverts *pedos* and they did the most terrible things to them and they got caught you would want justice you would want them punished
but what dose our government gives them 20 years then there loose to do it again
hanging is to good for them
what im trying to get at is that this governments too soft and they should be more tough on these rioters * if ya cant do the time dont do the crime* id give these rioters 5 years community service and if they wont do it then they get put in a cell with nothing in it.
and they should stop giving prisoners privileges like games tv music ect, they are there to be punished not to pass the time.

Reaper gI said:
Joshawott said:
The fact that despite saying you hate racism, you're still stereotyping a group of people.

It's only racism if it's race.
Stereotypess are generaly correct, that's how they occur in the first place.

chavs are not a race, they're a social group, one which partaking in violent or drug related crime is indicative.

Labling a group of thugs as likely to be thuggish isn't exactly a misconception.
Being a chav is a race to the Darwin Awards =3

Anyways, I take it that Beez was the only anime company who used the Sony Distribution Centre? Considering that Beez is a rather small company (Especially compared to Sony's other clients), I wonder how long it will take to get enough stock back...

They need a nice room...in a dungeon! :lol:

animefreak17 said:
they should stop giving prisoners privileges like games tv music ect, they are there to be punished not to pass the time

Agreed, though seriously prisons are to comfy for prisoners, they need to bring back some of these dungeons which are in like history books or something; made of stone, no heating, bed, blanket etc, also hard labor is needed to fix the problems they made, also maybe people should march into their homes and take their stuff if you get what I mean! :wink:

At least arrests have been made for the Sony warehouse fire

Joshawott said:
Anyways, I take it that Beez was the only anime company who used the Sony Distribution Centre? Considering that Beez is a rather small company (Especially compared to Sony's other clients), I wonder how long it will take to get enough stock back...

There were smaller distros involved in the fire...

Anyway, you think it's a good idea to help Beez by buying some of their stock to help them with costs and stuff?

Joshawott said:
Reaper gI said:
Joshawott said:
The fact that despite saying you hate racism, you're still stereotyping a group of people.

It's only racism if it's race.
Stereotypess are generaly correct, that's how they occur in the first place.

chavs are not a race, they're a social group, one which partaking in violent or drug related crime is indicative.

Labling a group of thugs as likely to be thuggish isn't exactly a misconception.
Being a chav is a race to the Darwin Awards =3

Beez is comparatively large given that it has a UK and European presence as well. But I have to admit that their initial estimate of a few weeks seems optimistic at best.

The last time something like this happened (The VDC factory fire), it took months. You can expect the first priority to be those discs scheduled for release in the near future, and expect them to be delayed as well by a few weeks. Sony had fabrication facilities there, so it may be longer than that as they have to find a new replicator. The big boys will have priority, so that your Hollywood Blockbuster isn't delayed.

As for back catalogue stuff, that will have to come later, and it will be down to the distro whether they order another run of it or not. Apparently the masters are held at another location, so that won't be a problem, but some titles may be gone for good, depending on projected demand. Can you see Beez seriously printing more Stratos 4 at this date?

They have some difficult choices to make. See this FB post from Third Window Films for some idea of what these small companies are facing.

Beez is in an annoying position as they don't seem to have much announced for the near future, and one key release is the second volume of a series whose first volume has probably become a rare find for the time being. It's going to be difficult to get things flowing again. I'm hoping they have some new standalone releases coming up so we can put down some money.

R

Just Passing Through said:
'Chav' is profiling, true enough. But it certainly isn't akin to racism. It's not marking out as separate a group defined on their skin colour, religious belief, or ethnic origin.

It's marking out a group defined on their behaviour. If someone who is young, ill-educated, anti-social, and criminal, as well as tribal in a tendency to flaunt acquisition of material goods of certain brands is defined as a chav, then what's wrong with that?
There's nothing wrong with that. I do it all the time.

But saying "they're all theives" is a bit of a generalisation.

animefreak17 said:

Scumbag Animefreak:
>Hates "The Sun" newspaper
>Wants capital punishment for pedos.

Reaper gI said:
TheLasersharkKH said:
also hard labor is needed to fix the problems they made,
Which they shouldn't get to do, we need the jobs. Commiting arson doesn't necessarily make you a good builder.

Good point, didn't think about that properly considering my own situation, while people with grades and diplomas struggle to get jobs, these rioting arsonists will still probably be getting job's in supermarkets etc. if their not too busy pretending to look for jobs whilst drinkin' their 10p cans from B&M on the benches in town!!!

Paradox295 said:
Just Passing Through said:
'Chav' is profiling, true enough. But it certainly isn't akin to racism. It's not marking out as separate a group defined on their skin colour, religious belief, or ethnic origin.

It's marking out a group defined on their behaviour. If someone who is young, ill-educated, anti-social, and criminal, as well as tribal in a tendency to flaunt acquisition of material goods of certain brands is defined as a chav, then what's wrong with that?
There's nothing wrong with that. I do it all the time.

But saying "they're all theives" is a bit of a generalisation.

animefreak17 said:

Scumbag Animefreak:
>Hates "The Sun" newspaper
>Wants capital punishment for pedos.
if im a scumbag for saying pedos should be hanged then i guess im a scum bag. and also i dont read papers.

Problem with capital punishment, is what happens in the case of unlawful imprisonment, where an innocent person is wrongly believed to be guilty?

Ain't no such things as Phoenix Downs in the real world.

Joshawott said:
Problem with capital punishment, is what happens in the case of unlawful imprisonment, where an innocent person is wrongly believed to be guilty?

well then they should get a years worth of evidence to prove they did it
what i mean is-
they put them in a special prison for a year and during that time they find evidence to prove if there guilty or innocent and if there innocent then get release them but if the evidence is more prove that he is guilty then they should find more evidence and then there ya go

animefreak17 said:
Joshawott said:

well then they should get a years worth of evidence to prove they did it
what i mean is-
they put them in a special prison for a year and during that time they find evidence to prove if there guilty or innocent and if there innocent then get release them but if the evidence is more prove that he is guilty then they should find more evidence and then there ya go
"special prison" The country isn't loaded.

Besides, some evidence may take decades to surface, as it has done in the past.

Deport them to...

Well Australia's out...

The Falklands, send them all to the Falklands. Let them eat penguins, and if they want to riot, the most damage they can do is to a pile of seagull crap.

Back