Big ADV UK sale for one week; now - anime DVDs going for £1

Dang! I'm so gutted that ADV don't 'do' Ireland! I wanted to finish RahXephon! :/

Nemphtis said:
Damn site doesn't work for me, though I imagine the rest of you are saying the exact same thing.

You don't really need to "imagine" it, other members have already commented on it in this very thread ;]

CitizenGeek said:
Dang! I'm so gutted that ADV don't 'do' Ireland! I wanted to finish RahXephon! :/

Isn't Northern Ireland classed as part of the United Kingdom?

Unless... you don't live in Northern Ireland. Just like to point it out

Noir 2-7
Mazinkaiser 1
Rune Soldier 1-6
Kinos Journey 2-4
Gravion 1-3
Slayers 1-5

OK, so most of them are nothing special, but for the price I was willing to give them a go. :D

I was going to get a few others, but by the time i'd finished uming and ahing, it was too late and the site was down. :(

Samurai Gun 1-4
Divergence Eve 1-3
DNAngel 2-7
Gilgamesh 2-6
Excel Saga 1, 3, 4 and 6
Pretear 3 and 4
Shadow Skill 1 and 4
Gravion 1 & 3
Get Backers 4 & 6 (already own both R1 box sets)
Chrono Crusade 4 (already own R1 box set)
King of Bandit Jing 1
Last Exile 5
Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi 2
New Fist of the North Star 3
Noir 4
Rahxephon 3
Rune Soldier 6

There's very little out of that I'm interested in...only Gilgamesh and Excel Saga really, and those annoy me because I couldn't get the full series of either. I simply ordered what I could when the store went back up so I got some DVD's from the sale.

New Fist Of The North Star 1-3
Full Metal Panic 1-7
GetBackers 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 ,10
Dai Guard (i got 4 or 5 out of the 6 Vols, just not sure which)
Excel Saga Collection Boxset (Vol 1 - 6)
Peacemaker 1 & 2
King Of Bandit Jing 1-4
Chrono Crusade 1-6 (Vol 7 was still full price for some reason)
Gravion 1-3
Mazinkaiser 1

I think thats what i ended up with, it was a blind rush through choosing and payment before it sold out. Theres quite a few shows im looking forward to seeing though wished i could have gotten Cromartie and Azumanga.

Back