Big ADV UK sale for one week; now - anime DVDs going for £1

Hi guys!

I'm just posting to say all 38 of my DVD's arrived today - They were dropped in my backyard via a plane with 'ADV Express' on the side.

Aion said:
Hi guys!

I'm just posting to say all 38 of my DVD's arrived today - They were dropped in my backyard via a plane with 'ADV Express' on the side.

The day after moaning at me to wait a few weeks before asking if anyone had theirs? >_>

Aion said:
Hi guys!

I just realised I missed the "via a plane" when I first read over that. And now I look like an idiot.

Espy said:
Aion said:
Hi guys!

I just realised I missed the "via a plane" when I first read over that. And now I look like an idiot.

Don't worry, I'm sure you come across as slightly more intelligent on most other occasions.

Anyway. Have you received any DVD's yet? I'll start to worry if a Scot receives them faster than me. >__<

Heh, no I haven't. I'd assume that they're sending orders in the order they were placed - I placed mine around mid-day. Keep in mind the sale only really lasted a day, so the hour you placed your order probably makes a difference.

One of the guys who've received part of their order actually ordered after me. ;__;

Also, it was more of a 2 day sale - I ordered all my DVD's just after the shop came back online.

Who censored me!? :evil: LET THE WORD BE FREEEEEE!!!!

...Still nothing for me and still no reply to my ADV email. No point emailing Chris since he isn't handling this, so I probably won't get a response.

However, good news: I did receive my Trigun set. :D

Back