Beez To Bring Over To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

Not seen this and probably won't ever but I think I shall still buy it to add to my collection. I have all bar Witch Hunter Robin on Anime Legends thus far.

ok enough bad mouthing and spamming or i'm gonna start giving timeouts ;)

or simply put

yellowcard.jpg

Jayme said:
I imagine stuff on the Anime Legend list is fairly cheap to license. This was pretty damn popular though.

Like you said, it was popular, i don't believe it will sell particularly well as it's old and people from the newer gen will have either not seen it or won't want to because of the poor quality animation, and the older gen are using the money for life things.

Personally, I see this as another check in the Uk mech box ^^ Theres not really anything out here (except Gundam) for mech fans so bringing more is good for the market. And IMO, if Beez wern't trying to cater for this market and think they are going to make money off it, they wouldn't license it in the first place.

I havn't seen Big 0 myself, might see if I can check an ep online possibly. But as others have said, buying the whole series for legend price without seeing beforehand isn't exactly going to be a big loss if you hate it. I also have faith in Beez because I don't think I've ever seen them license a bad show.

Kirrimir said:
Jayme said:
I imagine stuff on the Anime Legend list is fairly cheap to license. This was pretty damn popular though.

Like you said, it was popular, i don't believe it will sell particularly well as it's old and people from the newer gen will have either not seen it or won't want to because of the poor quality animation, and the older gen are using the money for life things.
Stop talking about things you know nothing about. You're merely using speculation to try to discredit it, and it's still popular. They wouldn't be releasing these Anime Legends sets if there wasn't a market for it.

I also find it laughable a K-ON fan would criticise another anime for bad quality animation.

Maxon said:
Kirrimir said:
Jayme said:

Stop talking about things you know nothing about. You're merely using speculation to try to discredit it, and it's still popular. They wouldn't be releasing these Anime Legends sets if there wasn't a market for it.

I also find it laughable a K-ON fan would criticise another anime for bad quality animation.

what part of bad mouthing different animes are we not getting here people XD

Look guys, can't you all just kiss, make-up and hate something everyone else hates? Eww Queen's Blade...xD

But seriously. When The Big-O aired I was fairly young, and it was on later than Outlaw Star (irrc). That being said, I'll have to check it out...especially if the Batman + Mech comparison is true...

Maxon said:
Kirrimir said:
Jayme said:

K-ON's animation is deliberately the way it is. Also, nice dig even though we had be told to stop.

Re: Beez Are Bring Over To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

Lol did noone notice the Engrish?
Neferpitou said:
Beez Are Bring To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

Great news anyway

Re: Beez Are Bring Over To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

Nate said:
Lol did noone notice the Engrish?
Neferpitou said:
Beez Are Bring To The UK: THE BIG O Anime!

Great news anyway

:eek: Its not that bad, It makes sense and the reason for each word starting with capital letter to make the overall title stand out more.

Back