Barney the Dinosaur

evangelion rocks said:
I made it a ladder so it can get out of the bath in case it gets stuck!

you know im building my moth in bath? dammit must use the sacred ladder to move the moth now...you must join the moth making team and be sworn to secrecy now!

This isn't sounding good... Tachi and Eva Rocks are building secet superweapons.

Blackwolf! Move Mothra to protect the Central Bank!

ayase said:
This isn't sounding good... Tachi and Eva Rocks are building secet superweapons.

*Salutes* Yes Sir! but don't worry we always have our ace in the hole if worse comes to worse then i'm sure Mothra's twin can help us

battra-adult.jpg

yes i'm a fan of the godzilla films :p

BlackWolf said:
ayase said:

*Salutes* Yes Sir! but don't worry we always have our ace in the hole if worse comes to worse then i'm sure Mothra's twin can help us

battra-adult.jpg

yes i'm a fan of the godzilla films :p

The only thing mothra cant comprehend......
mothman.jpg

MOTHMAN

Ryo Chan said:
tsk none of them would have a chance, i've got Kira Yamato on my side

he's the muther ****** Jesus

:p that my be considering he was only saved by deus ex machina in Seed Destiny...or prehaps it was divine intervention

Tachi- said:
The only thing mothra cant comprehend......

MOTHMAN

For some reason i thought of the Mothman Propehcies :p

Let the great four way battle of Mothra vs. Mothman vs. Kira Yamato vs. Battleship Yamato commence!!!

[I love that this thread is Called "Barney The Dinosaur" - This must be one of the most random forums in existence]

Barney the dinosaur and battleship yamato are related, didn't you know? travelling faster than light, yamato travel through time to the age of the dinosaurs and brought Barney along to the XX century...

chaos said:
Barney the dinosaur and battleship yamato are related, didn't you know? travelling faster than light, yamato travel through time to the age of the dinosaurs and brought Barney along to the XX century...

:eek: so they are to blame :p

BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

Hell i blame barney for alot of things, but now you've uncovered the truth!

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

Don't even get me started with Barney and global warming....

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

That is a story i would love to hear

BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

I personaly blame the cows for that one :twisted:

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

Yep, you're on the right track... Just imagine the amount of crap a tyranossaurus can do..

chaos said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
chaos said:

Yep, you're on the right track... Just imagine the amount of crap a tyranossaurus can do..

I dread to think...*urgh*

Hmm... I'm quite impressed at how random you've been able to keep this coversation. Oh, and a T-Rex releases 20 stone in a common sitting. ;)

Back