Barney the Dinosaur

Some people here just pick on others to get attention. You'll learn whose opinion matters to you and whose doesn't quite quickly I think. Kurogane loves to say things to wind people up; it's his way of making conversation.

Most of us, being geeky, don't have much in the way of social skills :)

R

I wouldn't say Geeky but maybe socialbly chalanged. It's also hard to tell ages somtimes on here with there being some very mature young member and some very young(imature) older members. Ignore who you want and challange who you want.

Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Seriously Rob WTF??
Your starting pointless and to be honest, childish threads. how old are you? 6?

Its like spyro said:
"how many people who watch anime would wanna talk about Barney? If you came here to meet Anime fans, then post more in the Anime section! Or just try to join in some of the existing discussions."

Maybe its because your new to forums and the way things go....but seriously, nobody wants to talk about sodding dinosaurs on childrens telly!

well Usually when I post something like that on the internet I'd get atleast some decent discussion well I have done in the past. You'd be suprised about what people will discuss on the internet.

Im not being offensive, what im trying to say is: in a teenage society talking about a preschool dinosaur isn't usually the done thing...so in a forum that has people ranging from teenager to 30 year olds did you honestly think that people would want to talk about something like that?
Some of your threads...the favourite deserts for example...are great ideas. where as things like this aren't...you just need to find the happy medium on creating topics.

After a while you'll understand everyones "role" on here. their characteristics, mannerisms. attitudes to certain topics...and probably that the threads are allowed to go off topic.

Like i said, there was another member who made a impact on here not too long ago and as a result refused to contribute properly. now im not saying i can defo see you going down the same path but saying "i dont care anymore" is infact the same mannerism as that previous member.

Tachi- said:
Robbeech90 said:
Tachi- said:
Seriously Rob WTF??
Your starting pointless and to be honest, childish threads. how old are you? 6?

Its like spyro said:
"how many people who watch anime would wanna talk about Barney? If you came here to meet Anime fans, then post more in the Anime section! Or just try to join in some of the existing discussions."

Maybe its because your new to forums and the way things go....but seriously, nobody wants to talk about sodding dinosaurs on childrens telly!

well Usually when I post something like that on the internet I'd get atleast some decent discussion well I have done in the past. You'd be suprised about what people will discuss on the internet.

Im not being offensive, what im trying to say is: in a teenage society talking about a preschool dinosaur isn't usually the done thing...so in a forum that has people ranging from teenager to 30 year olds did you honestly think that people would want to talk about something like that?
Some of your threads...the favourite deserts for example...are great ideas. where as things like this aren't...you just need to find the happy medium on creating topics.

After a while you'll understand everyones "role" on here. their characteristics, mannerisms. attitudes to certain topics...and probably that the threads are allowed to go off topic.

Like i said, there was another member who made a impact on here not too long ago and as a result refused to contribute properly. now im not saying i can defo see you going down the same path but saying "i dont care anymore" is infact the same mannerism as that previous member.

Well it's like I said I've been to other forums and even if they were around the same age as us I've managed to get a decent discussion out of it I just saying I did it because it's worked for me before.

Rui said:
Some people here just pick on others to get attention. You'll learn whose opinion matters to you and whose doesn't quite quickly I think. Kurogane loves to say things to wind people up; it's his way of making conversation.

Most of us, being geeky, don't have much in the way of social skills :)

R

I still think it was rude >.>

And I cant help not having good social skills I have aspugers syndrom so it's hard for me.

Maxon said:
Better AMV:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXGGEmM75T0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KXGGEmM75T0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yep, that one is good. I just love Tomo as Gary Coleman in the Azu one. There's a really good Hellsing one too, but it won't embed.

Robbeech90 said:

And I cant help not having good social skills I have aspugers syndrom so it's hard for me.

Was talking about everyone, including the rude people. Though Voddas put it rather better than I did. Don't worry about it. Everyone here is hopefully smart enough to come to their own conclusions, not just blindly listen to people who try to shoot you down :)

It was a fairly random topic but there's no need to be rude to you about it. I think everyone's just still bitter about a crazy self-absorbed girl who kept flaming people and being annoying a short time ago.

R

Rui said:
Robbeech90 said:

Was talking about everyone, including the rude people. Though Voddas put it rather better than I did. Don't worry about it. Everyone here is hopefully smart enough to come to their own conclusions, not just blindly listen to people who try to shoot you down :)

It was a fairly random topic but there's no need to be rude to you about it. I think everyone's just still bitter about a crazy self-absorbed girl who kept flaming people and being annoying a short time ago.

R

Yeh well I never intentionally flame people unless there trolls and then only if they attack me but never any random person for no reason

Robbeech90 said:
Rui said:
Robbeech90 said:

R

Yeh well I never intentionally flame people unless there trolls and then only if they attack me but never any random person for no reason

That's a sensible way of thinking :) Also Rui is right,I would imagine that everyone's experiences with a certain recent user is influencing their responses to your thread.All that happened here is unfortunate timing and as time goes by on these forums I think you will find everyone to be very friendly and tolerant people.^_^

Exactly, I don't dislike anyone on the forums even if they are harsh or maybe even disturbing at times. People always have a new found confidence on these threads anyway. Writting is so much easier than speaking in person, less chance of a punch in the snozz. You'll just have to take it with a spoon full of sugar. (Sorry for the Poppins ref there).

Well, it takes all sorts to make the world go round. It's the internet. Get used to it.
Voddas said:
Writting is so much easier than speaking in person, less chance of a punch in the snozz.
Which gives birth to the "Internet Tough Guy". :p

Back