That's why I really want one T_T

*stands on chair, takes deep breath, and points finger in the air*
"TO MAPLIN!!!!"

*exits room*
:: stands up and checks wallet::

I've only got two moths in here....

::sits back down and flops onto desk::

::Carresses Wacom Tablet:: :D

We could start our own country and declare Wallet Moths legal tender.

I want a Cintiq. I can't draw for toffee anyway but I really struggle to relearn from scratch on a normal tablet :(

R

evangelion rocks said:
Voddas said:
Moth money?!?! I'M RICH!!

Wait..... whats the exchange rate? :S

1 1/2 moths to £500
Well thats £750 already! Things are looking good. Exchanging moths in halfs may get a lil messy like. lol

::fetches net and torch::

For my midnight strole :p

Returns empty handed,

Hell who'd of thought that the national tender isn't pounds anymore.......well i cought myself a few moths so life's not so bad.....the royal mint is also a greenhouse....interesting...:p

Tachi- said:
Returns empty handed,

Hell who'd of thought that the national tender isn't pounds anymore.......well i cought myself a few moths so life's not so bad.....the royal mint is also a greenhouse....interesting...:p
You missed out on a government position in Mothadonia Tachi! You'll have to ask Evangelion Rocks if he'll take pity on you...

ayase said:
Tachi- said:
Returns empty handed,

You missed out on a government position in Mothadonia Tachi! You'll have to ask Evangelion Rocks if he'll take pity on you...

Yes you would have to speak to president Evanglion Rocks...oh and becareful not to wake Motha :p

BlackWolf said:
ayase said:
Tachi- said:
Returns empty handed,

Yes you would have to speak to president Evanglion Rocks...oh and becareful not to wake Motha :p

*sigh* 2 weeks and the country is turned upside down :eek: well its my destiny to fick evangelion_rocks for the title of "the supreme motha"

Not if he flicks you first!*flicks tachi* :twisted: Now that's out of the way, you can be.... *spins mothadonia job wheel* head of public security section m!(basically a policeman)

Crisis hopefully averted. It's bad for the economy you know - the moths get stressed out and die!

However, putting someone with designs for power in charge of a public security section... Mothadonia is turning into a Mamoru Oshii film.

ayase said:
Crisis hopefully averted. It's bad for the economy you know - the moths get stressed out and die!

However, putting someone with designs for power in charge of a public security section... Mothadonia is turning into a Mamoru Oshii film.

Is that a bad thing? as i had designs down to equip my forces with mothkoma's :p

BlackWolf said:
ayase said:

Is that a bad thing? as i had designs down to equip my forces with mothkoma's :p

Oh no you didn't....

thats one line you shouldn't cross.

Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
ayase said:

Oh no you didn't....

Fine, spoil sport :p back to trying make an army of Mecha-Mothra's then

BlackWolf said:
Tachi- said:
BlackWolf said:
ayase said:

Oh no you didn't....

Fine, spoil sport :p back to trying make an army of Mecha-Mothra's then

LMAO, building my supreme moth...its got legs 8)

Back