Barney the Dinosaur

Robbeech90

Dandy Guy, in Space
I've been thinking for a while now and I've come to this question......................does anyone else find Barney the Dinosaur creepy O_O...............no offence to any M.J fans but personally I think it's Michael Jackson in disguise

Robbeech90 said:
I've been thinking for a while now and I've come to this question......................does anyone else find Barney the Dinosaur creepy O_O...............no offence to any M.J fans but personally I think it's Michael Jackson in disguise

Failure in creativity, originality, and delivery.

Kurogane said:
Robbeech90 said:

Failure in creativity, originality, and delivery.

Um.............what are you talking about.

Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:
He's talking about the post/this thread.

Um well Why would it fail its just a random thought that popped into me head if he didnt like it then dont read it?

We all read these things when bored.

You still watch Barney??

No I watched this wandom thing on youtube where they bleeped out some words on a Barney show to make it seem like they were swearing.

Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:

Um well Why would it fail its just a random thought that popped into me head if he didnt like it then dont read it?

He's the quality controller around here if he didn't read it we would be in deep ****.

Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:

Kurogane will speak his mind. It's his thing. He's not picking on you on purpose, so don't worry.

I do advise you don't post every thought you have though. This thread really only requires a "yes" or "no" and doesn't allow for much discussion.

Maxon said:
Robbeech90 said:
Maxon said:

It's his thing. Kurogane will speak his mind, so don't worry. He's not picking on you on purpose.

I do advise you to not post every thought you have though. This thread really only requires a "yes" or "no" and doesn't allow for much discussion.

Um no offence but its a forum if theres no discussion then theres no point to it really

and no offence but I never gave anyone the right to judge my thoughts

Robbeech90 said:
Um no offence but its a forum if theres no discussion then theres no point to it really

1) Thats exactly why Maxon said not to post it. You cant discuss it.

2) This is the internet. People judge others and dont give a damn about rights.

Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

1) the discussion is about weather people think Barney is creepy or not

2) if being will judge me and not care then I will just not care

I'm not trying to argue I'm just trying to defend myself Id had to seal with this in other places aswell >.>

Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

I'm not trying to argue I'm just trying to defend myself Id had to seal with this in other places aswell >.>

How many people have replied with thier thoughts on Barney though?? People will judge you, but if you take the attitude you dont care what they think then people wont care what YOU think, and you wont make many friends here. Which I always thought was the point of a forum, making new friends/enemies.

Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

How many people have replied with thier thoughts on Barney though?? People will judge you, but if you take the attitude you dont care what they think then people wont care what YOU think, and you wont make many friends here. Which I always thought was the point of a forum, making new friends/enemies.

the reason nobody replied with there thoughts on the subject or that first reply that pushed it onto this subject were on now

I just came here because I could find any other sources with anime news in the Uk and I wanted to meet other anime fans in the UK........I guess I should have staid out of the forums :(

Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

the reason nobody replied with there thoughts on the subject or that first reply that pushed it onto this subject were on now

I just came here because I could find any other sources with anime news in the Uk and I wanted to meet other anime fans in the UK........I guess I should have staid out of the forums :(

Naw dont be stupid. You've come to the right place, you just need to put some more thought into your posts. I mean, really how many people who watch anime would wanna talk about Barney? If you came here to meet Anime fans, then post more in the Anime section! Or just try to join in some of the existing discussions.

The only thing wrong with this thread is we're all between at a guess 12-30+ I believe the oldest is. All of those are WAY over the Barney age :p

Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

Naw dont be stupid. You've come to the right place, you just need to put some more thought into your posts. I mean, really how many people who watch anime would wanna talk about Barney? If you came here to meet Anime fans, then post more in the Anime section! Or just try to join in some of the existing discussions.

The only thing wrong with this thread is we're all between at a guess 12-30+ I believe the oldest is. All of those are WAY over the Barney age :p

Um I guess but I always see a large discussion as a random post that just gets washed away by all the posts after, you know like the overly big one that when you post the chances of someone reading it are like 1.5% thats why I keep away from large discussions :(

Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

Um I guess but I always see a large discussion as a random post that just gets washed away by all the posts after, you know like the overly big one that when you post the chances of someone reading it are like 1.5% thats why I keep away from large discussions :(

You'd be surprised most people read all the posts. Also, its the best way to get involved with the whole community here, joining in the discussions that everyone is taking place in.

Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:
Spyro201 said:
Robbeech90 said:

You'd be surprised most people read all the posts. Also, its the best way to get involved with the whole community here, joining in the discussions that everyone is taking place in.

Yeh I guess the reason other forums are so hecktik is because they are world wide forums

Yeah. Also depends on the people. Anyhoo, srsly, just try to get involved in the larger discussion. Post in the 'what your doing now' thread and the forum games. Stuff like that.

argh my head!!!! =P

Now seriously, I NEVER thought I would be one to say this, but you are getting a bit too random, Rob.
I dare you not to create any thread for the next week!!! If you don't I'll give you a cookie =D

Back