Kaleido Star: New Wings26 eps - Dub + Sub
The Mystic Archives of Dantalian12 eps - Sub
Pretear13 eps - Dub + Sub
Pumpkin Scissors24 eps - Dub + Sub
Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars13 eps - Dub + Sub
Rinshi!! Ekodachan12 eps - Dub Add-on
Sengoku BASARA: End of Judgement12 eps - Dub + Sub
Shangri-la24 eps - Dub + Sub

Bonus: Monster will be heading to Netflix in January.

Funimation batch for this week.

Anime:Notes:
Gal & Dino12 eps - Dub + Sub
Hina Logic - from Luck & Logic12 eps - Dub Add-on
Kaleido Star26 eps - Dub + Sub
Kaleido Star: New Wings26 eps - Dub + Sub
The Mystic Archives of Dantalian12 eps - Sub
Pretear13 eps - Dub + Sub
Pumpkin Scissors24 eps - Dub + Sub
Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars13 eps - Dub + Sub
Rinshi!! Ekodachan12 eps - Dub Add-on
Sengoku BASARA: End of Judgement12 eps - Dub + Sub
Shangri-la24 eps - Dub + Sub

Bonus: Monster will be heading to Netflix in January.
Just need Monster to blow up on Netflix and some exec to say 'hey this'd be a really good live action series!' While Guillermo del Toro pops his head up and says 'well here's the series I've been planning for the past decade!!!!!!!'.

Monster will be heading to Netflix in January.
Just to be sure; is this confirmed to be avaliable on UK Netflix?

If this is then I have something to look forward too as I have wanted to check this one out for a long time now but there were no options available prior to this, to my knowledge.

Just to be sure; is this confirmed to be avaliable on UK Netflix?

If this is then I have something to look forward too as I have wanted to check this one out for a long time now but there were no options available prior to this, to my knowledge.
Yes, as the show page has appeared on the UK side. Australia has an official date whereas the UK will update closer to its release.

When the deal appeared, only the territories that didn't have the titles prior would get access so while we didn't get the likes of Berserk (because MVM), Death Note (because Manga) and Hunter x Hunter (because Funimation), we did receive Kimi no Todoke and now Monster as those two never had UK releases prior.

Yes, as the show page has appeared on the UK side. Australia has an official date whereas the UK will update closer to its release.

When the deal appeared, only the territories that didn't have the titles prior would get access so while we didn't get the likes of Berserk (because MVM), Death Note (because Manga) and Hunter x Hunter (because Funimation), we did receive Kimi no Todoke and now Monster as those two never had UK releases prior.
Fantastic, I hope this didn't come across as me doubting your word, if so I apologise, it's just that it's been unavailable in the UK for so long I was worried there would be a catch.

Fantastic, I hope this didn't come across as me doubting your word, if so I apologise, it's just that it's been unavailable in the UK for so long I was worried there would be a catch.
Yeah it's fine to be cautious, especially with a series as big as Monster. There's no HD remaster on any of Urasawa's works as far as I know, but at least it'll be legally available.

I plan to get the rest of the Viz Media manga volumes first before watching the show.

Yeah it's fine to be cautious, especially with a series as big as Monster. There's no HD remaster on any of Urasawa's works as far as I know, but at least it'll be legally available.

I plan to get the rest of the Viz Media manga volumes first before watching the show.
Indeed; I'm more of an anime only kind of guy, when it comes to choosing between anime or manga, at least so far, so I'm just glad to finally have a way to watch this in the UK... well, in January at least.

It's showing as coming on January 1st in the New & Hot list.
Screenshot_20221204-164030__01.jpg

Gad Guard26 eps - Dub + Sub
Midnight Occult Civil Servants15 eps - Dub Add-on
Record of Lodoss War13 eps - Dub + Sub
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight27 eps - Dub + Sub
Rideback12 eps - Dub + Sub
STR.A.IN: Strategic Armored Infantry13 eps - Dub + Sub

Also available for US/CA viewers are Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker, Heat Guy J (English Dub Add-on), and Mass Effect: Paragon Lost.

Korean series LOOKISM is also available tomorrow for Netflix (Korean audio with English subtitles + Multiple Dubs).

Gad Guard26 eps - Dub + Sub
Midnight Occult Civil Servants15 eps - Dub Add-on
Record of Lodoss War13 eps - Dub + Sub
Record of Lodoss War: Chronicles of the Heroic Knight27 eps - Dub + Sub
Rideback12 eps - Dub + Sub
STR.A.IN: Strategic Armored Infantry13 eps - Dub + Sub

Also available for US/CA viewers are Dragon Age: Dawn of the Seeker, Heat Guy J (English Dub Add-on), and Mass Effect: Paragon Lost.

Korean series LOOKISM is also available tomorrow for Netflix (Korean audio with English subtitles + Multiple Dubs).
As like when it was previously available Lodoss War is not available in Ireland. It's one of only 3 titles that were ever available to the UK but not here, the others being Overlord Season 1(all other seasons available) and Disappearance of Yuki Nagato.

The mobie listings for CR this month are now available. Expect all of these to be available except the AL licences. Looking forward to Isekai Quartet and Shirobako.

Expect all of these to be available except the AL licenses
I was going to say that Liz and the Blue Bird coming out literally days after we finally get a physical version would have been a tad annoying for AL. Guess I'll still buy it then.

What about the other films though? IIRC a racap for each season and a third following them into the next school year, right? They'll be available? Just looked at the date, they're not there yet!

I was going to say that Liz and the Blue Bird coming out literally days after we finally get a physical version would have been a tad annoying for AL. Guess I'll still buy it then.

What about the other films though? IIRC a racap for each season and a third following them into the next school year, right? They'll be available? Just looked at the date, they're not there yet!
If they're available here they should go up later today or tonight as CR operates on Pacific time.

Back