AUKN Meetups: Have we actually had one?

Tachi said:
Ayase - i'd love to sit in a bar with him and drink whiskey and speak of the meanings of life and the universe, just for a laugh then cut to women and cars
The meaning of life and the universe is inseparably linked with women and cars, Tachi...

you're right... the intricacy and forever changing mannerism of the universe is the same as women so the conversation could easliy bounce etween the two.

And black, no excuses lol invite.

Rui said:
T I'm personally content with sticking to everyone's text-based identities, so nobody ever realises I am actually an AI with no physical body to begin with.

R

John Henry Eden...

We meet at last!
Be Bedazzled!
with my level 78 science skill!

ayase said:
Tachi said:
Ayase - i'd love to sit in a bar with him and drink whiskey and speak of the meanings of life and the universe, just for a laugh then cut to women and cars
The meaning of life and the universe is inseparably linked with women and cars, Tachi...

I thought it was the colour twelve

chaos said:
Sy said:
I'd be up for a meet up. Have a lovely pint and talk about the weather. Don't think I've actually met anybody here in person before.
Where are you actually base Sy? I think I knew, but I've forgot...
I live in Derby at the moment but I don't mind hopping on a train.

FourthLion said:
I'd be up for meeting anyone in London. I was supposed to be going to SLA for the Glasgow half but the girlfriend has vetoed, apparently we're doing something else. I can't really argue as I've already spent money on a festival I'm going to the next weekend, both muse shows the weekend after that and Distant worlds the Friday after that...
I'm not going to distant worlds this year. When I heard of it, it was sold out already.
Are you going to the BFI for Tiger and Bunny this weekend? Going to meet some of my friends, so pm me if you feel like joining us.

ayase said:
Is it? Can't believe I've wasted all this time with Religion and Philosophy....

Sy said:
Hey, Reevo is from Derby as well. Why not join us for Edimburgh SLA then?

chaos said:
That does sound like a plan. I'll have to see if I can arrange a few holiday days to attend. Looking at the film line up I really want to see Ace Attorney and Poppy Hill.

Sy said:
chaos said:
Sy said:
I'd be up for a meet up. Have a lovely pint and talk about the weather. Don't think I've actually met anybody here in person before.
Where are you actually base Sy? I think I knew, but I've forgot...

You're still alive??!!

jeez, i haven't seen you on here in years.

Sy said:
chaos said:
That does sound like a plan. I'll have to see if I can arrange a few holiday days to attend. Looking at the film line up I really want to see Ace Attorney and Poppy Hill.
Oh my.... You chose the only ones I won't be seeing, as they will be screened over the week. I'll be en Edinburgh from from Friday to Monday.

Sy said:
Haven't really been using the internet in the past couple of years. Now I got it back, thought it was time to return. :)
Got yourself a GF, she wasn't into anime, then you stopped going to internet anime forums and now you broke up? Yep we've all been there ;)

ayase said:
Tachi said:

I thought the meaning of life and the universe was 42.

chaos said:
Got yourself a GF, she wasn't into anime, then you stopped going to internet anime forums and now you broke up? Yep we've all been there ;)
Some truth to that although mainly that I can afford to have an internet connection in my flat again. :p

Turkey Twizzlers, fried in apple sauce and chocolate fingers wrapped in bacon, also fried.

For a side you had garlic bread and a free pizza.

Oh well. If you'd have said fray bentos steak and kidney pie you'd have been right. Guess I'll stick to mystic meg for psychic predictions. Wait, how did we get to this? Back on topic. :)

mangaman74 said:
ayase said:
Tachi said:

I thought the meaning of life and the universe was 42.

Wrong it's the colour twelve

I live in Edinburgh, so I'll probably be at the Edinburgh part of SLA (specifically Blood-C) Will have to see how money is though.

EDIT: Is anyone going to see Tiger and Bunny at the Filmhouse tomorrow?

Back