AUKN Character Battle Semi-Finals, Match 1: Rin Tohsaka/Edward Elric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Putting this up a little early; don't forget to get those final votes in for last week's match!

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 29th November. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

3ao2YsE.png

Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

Rin Tohsaka is one of the three main heroines of Fate/stay night who acts as the Master of Archer in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is also one of the best and most entertaining Tsundere in existence. Need I say more?

I will though. She is skilled in both magic and intelligent thought, and is cute as hell *smile*

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

He is the youngest State Alchemist ever to be recognized by the Amestris State Military, having received the title at the age of 12. Ed's primary motivation throughout the series is to return his younger brother, Alphonse, to his original body, which was lost in a failed human transmutation. Just don't call him a pipsqueak.

IncendiaryLemon said:
This is a bit of a toughie. Rin, I love your thigh highs, but I think that can only get you so far. I vote for Ed.

:lol:

I vote for Ed too.

R

Oh dear, this is a tough one. How dare you monsters make me choose. Rin is definitely the best girl and those thighs don't lie, but I have to hand it to Edward, he is probably the most bearable shonen protagonist in a series that really shone in an otherwise generic genre.

So my vote goes for Ed.

Dynamite Rin might be blown out of the ring in this match, but I'm still going to vote for her!
Cuz the thighs don't lie! But I'm sure everyone voting for her is more interested in her personality... *Do I hear cicadas chirping?*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back