AUKN Character Battle Semi-Finals, Match 1: Rin Tohsaka/Edward Elric

Discussion in 'AUKN Character Battle' started by Rui, Nov 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

Putting this up a little early; don't forget to get those final votes in for last week's match!

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
    2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
    3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
    4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 29th November. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

[​IMG]

Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

Rin Tohsaka is one of the three main heroines of Fate/stay night who acts as the Master of Archer in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is also one of the best and most entertaining Tsundere in existence. Need I say more?

I will though. She is skilled in both magic and intelligent thought, and is cute as hell *smile*

Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist

He is the youngest State Alchemist ever to be recognized by the Amestris State Military, having received the title at the age of 12. Ed's primary motivation throughout the series is to return his younger brother, Alphonse, to his original body, which was lost in a failed human transmutation. Just don't call him a pipsqueak.

2. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Pokémon Master

I vote for Edward Elric.

3. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

This is a bit of a toughie. Rin, I love your thigh highs, but I think that can only get you so far. I vote for Ed.

4. YukiFan

YukiFan School Idol

I vote for Edward.

5. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

:lol:

I vote for Ed too.

R

6. mangaman74

mangaman74 Akatsuki

Another vote for Ed here.

7. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Combat Butler

I vote for Ed

8. Phobos

Phobos Student Council President

I'll continue the trend and also be voting for Ed.

9. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Dragon Knight

Time to break the trend, Rin Tohsaka

10. ilmaestro

ilmaestro State Alchemist

Rin!

I am disappointed at your lack of commitment to the cult of thigh-highs, IL. :|

11. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

You know, if this was the AUKN Legwear Battle which should totally be next I would absolutely vote for Rin.

12. Durial666

Durial666 Straw Hat Pirate

I vote for Ed.

13. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

I vote for Rin

14. Joshawott

Joshawott Monsieur Monster AUKN Staff

Oh dear, this is a tough one. How dare you monsters make me choose. Rin is definitely the best girl and those thighs don't lie, but I have to hand it to Edward, he is probably the most bearable shonen protagonist in a series that really shone in an otherwise generic genre.

So my vote goes for Ed.

15. Chaz

Chaz Chuunibyou

Dynamite Rin might be blown out of the ring in this match, but I'm still going to vote for her!
    Cuz the thighs don't lie! But I'm sure everyone voting for her is more interested in her personality... *Do I hear cicadas chirping?*

16. BanzaiJedi

BanzaiJedi Pokémon Master

I vote for Ed. Zettai ryouiki may be a particular weakness of mine, but Ed is the more interesting character.

17. Titan

Titan Time-Traveller

My vote is for Rin Tohsaka.

18. bailey1985

bailey1985 Hunter

My vote is for Edward Elric

19. DragonBlaze67

DragonBlaze67 Pokémon Master

I vote for Ed

20. Smeelia

Smeelia Thousand Master

I'll vote for Rin.

Mostly for tactical reasons, though I could see it backfiring.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.