AUKN Character Battle Round 3, Match 3: Rider (Iskandar)/Rin Tohsaka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Posting these up a little early as I have somewhere to be at the moment, will close the first two matches later.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 11th October. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

o2FPaSo.png

Rider from Fate/Zero

This guy is not only charismatic but he's also a truly fantastic character... And he's the true King of Conquerors.

Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

Rin Tohsaka is one of the three main heroines of Fate/stay night who acts as the Master of Archer in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is also one of the best and most entertaining Tsundere in existence. Need I say more?

I will though. She is skilled in both magic and intelligent thought, and is cute as hell *smile*

I vote for Rider! Can't see him winning this one, in fact I see him getting destroyed, but I shall charge forth with him none the less!

Going for Rin. I haven't seen anything with the grown up Rin in it but she was fun to watch in Fate/Zero and I'll always love a good Tsundere.

I'll pass a vote now, but may edit post later cuz I'm flip-flopping this vote.

I'll vote for Rin - Tsundere-queen, is from a noble mage family, hard working and dedicated, and she has a chance to beat Rider with the Jeweled Sword Zelretch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back