1. Welcome to the new Anime UK News forums! Please view this thread for more information regarding your account and the forums. If you can't log in, your password has been blanked and will need to be reset.
    Dismiss Notice

AUKN Character Battle Round 3, Match 3: Rider (Iskandar)/Rin Tohsaka

Discussion in 'AUKN Character Battle' started by Rui, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rui

Rui Karamatsu Boy Administrator

Posting these up a little early as I have somewhere to be at the moment, will close the first two matches later.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
    2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
    3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
    4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 11th October. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

[​IMG]

Rider from Fate/Zero

This guy is not only charismatic but he's also a truly fantastic character... And he's the true King of Conquerors.

Rin Tohsaka from Fate/stay night

Rin Tohsaka is one of the three main heroines of Fate/stay night who acts as the Master of Archer in the Fifth Holy Grail War. She is also one of the best and most entertaining Tsundere in existence. Need I say more?

I will though. She is skilled in both magic and intelligent thought, and is cute as hell *smile*

2. Buzzkillington

Buzzkillington Stand User

I vote for Rider! Can't see him winning this one, in fact I see him getting destroyed, but I shall charge forth with him none the less!

3. mangaman74

mangaman74 Akatsuki

My vote goes to Rin.

Still not got around to watching Fate/Zero but even if I had my vote would be the same.

4. YukiFan

YukiFan School Idol

I vote for Rider.

5. Lutga

Lutga Mad Scientist

My vote goes to Rin - and pretty much always will.

6. IncendiaryLemon

IncendiaryLemon Captain Karen AUKN Staff

Going for Rin. I haven't seen anything with the grown up Rin in it but she was fun to watch in Fate/Zero and I'll always love a good Tsundere.

7. Rosencrantz

Rosencrantz Death Scythe

This is a tough one, but It's got to be Rin Tohsaka

8. BanzaiJedi

BanzaiJedi Pokémon Master

I vote for Rider this time. Not that I would ever vote tactically... :twisted:

9. Rui

I vote for Rider, didn't even need to think about it.

R

10. Phobos

Phobos Student Council President

I will go with Rider.

11. Titan

Titan Time-Traveller

My vote is for Rin Tohsaka.

12. Morcombe

Morcombe Kiznaiver

I'll vote for Rin Tohsaka

13. Smeelia

Smeelia Thousand Master

I'm going to go with Rider on this one.

14. Durial666

Durial666 Straw Hat Pirate

I vote for Rin.

15. Chaz

Chaz Chuunibyou

I'll pass a vote now, but may edit post later cuz I'm flip-flopping this vote.

I'll vote for Rin - Tsundere-queen, is from a noble mage family, hard working and dedicated, and she has a chance to beat Rider with the Jeweled Sword Zelretch.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2016
  16. Gemsy-chan

Gemsy-chan Death Scythe

I vote for Rider.

17. Rena Ryuugu

Rena Ryuugu Oyashiro-Sama

I vote for Rin

18. thedoctor2016

thedoctor2016 Death Scythe

19. Rui

Sadly for me I think Ms Tohsaka has defeated Rider this time around :)

R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.