AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 6: Levi/Sayaka/Motoko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
Another week, another weird three-way battle.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 31st May. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

IzijRqn.png

Levi from Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin)

This grumpy-looking, fastitidious officer in the Survey Corps is also known as Humanity's Strongest Soldier. He's taking some time out from battling giant monsters to participate in the Character Battle!

Sayaka Miki from Puella Magi Madoka Magica (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica)

"I've made some decisions in my life where I later thought 'I was stupid... so stupid', but you won't be thinking that if you vote for me, Sayaka Miki - Mitakihara's Magical Girl of Love and Justice!

Your choices are rather black and white - you can either give me hope with a vote, or let me succumb to despair. I must warn you though; the other girls are real witches compared to me!"

Motoko Kusanagi from Ghost in The Shell (Koukaku Kidoutai)

Whether it's kicking asses or pondering the nature of the self and reality, Section 9's Major Motoko Kusanagi is a strong and always interesting character with drive and depth in each of her several incarnations.

Re: AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 6: Levi/Sayaka/Moto

Motoko.

I'm mentally preparing myself for this thread to make me brutally aware of how much the world has changed in the last few years.

I actually need to think about this one! Someone convince me where my vote should go.

You could save your vote and use it strategically later in the week to block the character you like least!

I vote for Levi all the way.

R

This was a hard decision since I really like all three characters but I'm gonna vote for Major Motoko Kusanagi.

I vote for Motoko.
Not a fan of Levi and I don't know Sayaka. Besides, Motoko is a cyber-surfing, name-taking, a**-kicking, back-talking, ghost-walking ninja-commando... I can add more, if you'd want. :D

I'll vote for Motoko. No idea who she is but I'm not huge on Levi and I really dislike Sayaka with a passion.

It's things like this that remind me just how bad my collecting/watching habits are. All three are big shows and I have copies of all three shows but I haven't watched a single one yet. I guess I'll have to think about which one to vote for or just keep out of it. I'd consider trying to watch all three shows within the week but that'd be a heck of an undertaking (especially with all the GitS variations).

Motoko looks pretty cool but I'm a big Hidamari Sketch fan and Ume-sensei did the character designs for Madoka so that could give Sayaka the advantage. It probably doesn't help that all three shows are likely to have some significant spoilers so it'd be tough to discuss which one is best without being spoiled.

My vote is for Motoko Kusanagi, it's not even a contest on this one to be honest.

My vote is for Sayaka Miki.

No brained for me, my vote goes to Levi. After all he is humanity's strongest soldier.

I believe in ̶H̶a̶r̶v̶e̶y̶ ̶D̶e̶n̶t̶ Motoko Kusanagi.

Tough one. Based on Motoko now, it would be a no and Levi but with the GITS SAC Motoko she'd take the top spot. Hnnnnng.

Eff it I'll go for Levi. Love Matt Mercer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back