AUKN Character Battle Round 1, Match 21: Lelouch/Wendy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rui

Karamatsu Boy
Administrator
One of these two is probably fortunate that raw fighting prowess isn't necessarily important in the AUKN Character Battle.

Rules

1. To vote, reply in this thread and include a very clear statement of intent as the first line of the post e.g. "My vote is for CHARACTER NAME".
2. If you need to change your vote, edit your original post to remove the line and add a new post to the thread with your new vote.
3. It's ok to discuss other things in this thread too, just make sure you follow rule #1 for your actual vote.
4. It's ok to have fun :)

Voting period: From now until 23:59 on Sunday 12th July. Votes posted after this time will not be counted.

Contestants

luZnqud.png

Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass

A student of Ashford Academy high school, where he is a member of its student council. A brilliant thinker who is quite talented at chess, he lives with his younger sister, Nunnally, and their maid, Sayoko Shinozaki. He is also known as Zero during his rebellion against the Empire.

Wendy Marvell from Fairy Tail

Wendy Marvell, AKA best Dragonslayer.

I'll vote for Lelouche. Not my favourite character from Code Geass, that's for sure but he's still pretty damn good. Also never watched any of Fairy Tail so dunno anything about Wendy (except that she's the best at slaying Dragons, apparently).

My vote goes to Lelouch.

I like both characters, but until I get to a certain point in the Fairy Tail anime, I feel that Lelouch has the upper hand in terms of personal fandom. If this was about a month or 2 later, maybe it would of swung the vote the other way.

And because he's Lelouch, b****! B)

I vote for LeLouch

Wendy's ok but I couldn't help but feel she was added to fill a gap of character types in FT.

also this

ayase said:
Because I want to see AF's reaction when he wins.

I vote for Lelouch.

Ryo Chan said:
Could you find a more anti-Vote image for Wendy? ;)

The picture originally submitted was fan art so I asked my Fairy Tail-liking partner to find a representative one from the show :eek:

R

I'll vote for Lelouch, because he was a far more interesting character than Wendy. Also, he came from a much better series :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back