Ask Arbalest

chaos said:
Do you have a couch for me to sleep?

I has a couch that should be comfortable for yourself chaos. We'll have one that's even more comfortable in about 6-7 weeks too!

animefreak17 said:
How should I deal with my loud family

That's a fairly hard question to answer. Is it loud bad, loud angry, loud loud, or joyfully loud? All need to be considered

A little of everything

Loud tv
Loud music
Sometimes loud shouting..... not always but it's my dad he always shouts when he has a hard day at work
The dog

hmm, in that case it's hard to say. You can obviously ask to have it turned down, but i generally avoid loud stuff by using headphones and shutting it out. The dog is a toughy, it would depend on if it's because he/she is excited or on guard. In both cases, you can't really control it much.

chaos said:
Arbalest said:
chaos said:
Do you have a couch for me to sleep?

I has a couch that should be comfortable for yourself chaos. We'll have one that's even more comfortable in about 6-7 weeks too!

Aha, sounds great - I may pay you a visit then!

You're always welcome! We've moved since last you where with us and we're moving again in the next month or so. But anytime you need a couch in edinburgh. Let us know!

I haven't. To be fair, watching anything at the moment has been hard because we're in the process of moving flats. Not only has this been long and stressful, it's been tiring and frustrating. We where meant to move in a month ago, and still nothing yet >_< I'm basically running to work, getting home looking for news and hearing nothing. Macross Frontier has to wait i'm afraid, but at least i can still catch One Punch Man every week! :p

Back