Ask Arbalest

Yeah, the material is wordy more than anything else, but i should be ok with it all. It's not as strict a pass mark either. the first needed to be 85%+ to pass, this one is only 70%+ so it's got a bit more freedom for getting things wrong. obviously you want to avoid it, but yeah.

Mangaranga said:
Oh mighty Arb. Why does nobody else understand that Yukiko is best girl? Is it because she was so terrible in the anime adaptation?

The anime does indeed hurt her character, so that could be why. Yukiko is always best girl. It's just fact. Though chie is a close-ish second.

Yakumo said:
Sir, will you please step out of the vehicle?

Impossible, for the hype train stops for noone!

Hmmmmm. good question! Let's see...opening....see, i dunno. it's between two at the moment. I'm not going to say tank, because while it's a favourite, it's not #1.
It's between either Baccano - Guns & Roses or Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun - Kimi ja Nakya Dame Mitai at the moment. But it changes so often, it's ridiculous XD

As for Ending, a toss up between Kimi ni Fuku Kaze - Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu and, to cheat a little. Space Lion from Cowboy Bebop(used in episode 13) which could easily be one of my favourite songs ever. but hey.

Best ED? Probably Bakemonogatari or Black Butler (Lacrimosa)

As for OP - there's so many, but Evangelion, Code Geass and Madoka Magica are definitely up there.

Atm I love Princess Jellyfish's opening. All the geekyness in it! Wonder how much they paid Disney and that to show what they did in it!

Whats your favourite song from an anime ever (so far) and your favourite OST ever (so far)?

My favourite song is Gatsu from Berserk. I never get sick of it, I listen to it in the bath and all sorts. My favourite OST however is Cowboy Bebop :D

-Danielle- said:
Atm I love Princess Jellyfish's opening. All the geekyness in it! Wonder how much they paid Disney and that to show what they did in it!

Whats your favourite song from an anime ever (so far) and your favourite OST ever (so far)?

My favourite song is Gatsu from Berserk. I never get sick of it, I listen to it in the bath and all sorts. My favourite OST however is Cowboy Bebop :D

I almost feel you're stealing my answers here XD Bebop is my favourite OST, hands down. It's quite easily a masterpiece. Berserk, as in the TV series at least has such a powerful soundtrack too. Susumu Hirasawa is a genius. Gatsu is perfect, and as sinister as the song is, i love Murder. If i had to go for a vocal from that, Forces. Can i just leave that as an answer? XD

I expected one sooner, i am disappointed.

Just in case it is asked, i'll just mention it in passing here, but i beat my other exam. As such, i'm now deemed as a fully adwords certified professional. It's taken a bit to sink in, but it's finally the right step forward i needed. I'm going to start looking to freelance work and full time jobs from monday, so it's a big move for me. Looking forward to it too

st_owly said:
I'm guessing you meant now deemed, rather than not deemed :lol:

Ahaha, i didn't notice that before >_> yeah i meant now deemed XD WELP

As for the other question, simple. Steak Pie. Think i answered that before actually

Neither? ;p

The podcast is kind of back on schedule? You should see an episode about now. We also have plans to tackle the future episodes too which we'll bring up once we have it all finalised

Back