Ask Arbalest

Ryo Chan said:
have you started learning Russian for your new overlords?

Oh i didn't mention? on the chance of a yes vote, i'm moving to Scandinavia and resurrecting Norse Mythology. I'm going to go about gathering people willing to follow under Odin and go in search of Yggdrasil. And if all else fails, at least we know we'll have Valhalla.

Arbalest said:
Ryo Chan said:

Oh i didn't mention? on the chance of a yes vote, i'm moving to Scandinavia and resurrecting Norse Mythology. I'm going to go about gathering people willing to follow under Odin and go in search of Yggdrasil. And if all else fails, at least we know we'll have Valhalla.

Then you can come over and reconquer Britain!

Ryo Chan said:
Arbalest said:
Ryo Chan said:

Then you can come over and reconquer Britain!

Dream is dead. D:

well now i won't be going to worship our lord and saviour Odin, i'll go back to my studies and get myself a proper job instead. Totally not as fun as my original plan. =/

1: Did ya miss me?
2: Are you doing anything for Halloween, or Bonfire Night?
3: Is there a limit to how many questions to be asked?
4: Will you ever be bored with us asking questions?
5: Did ya miss me?
6: Can I repeat a question?

:D
Act Out.

Oh Hi!

1. Yeah! ---- Who are you again? ;p
2. I'm going to be sitting my final exam and writing up a review i'm overdue on(SORRY) for halloween, so relaxing. Bonfire Night however, chances are i'll be working, so i'll be missingo ut on that.
3. Ask as many as you can/want. There isn't a limit to what you can ask me either, so fire away. If i find something a bit too touchy, i'll just say.
4. Not really, it keeps me engaged with everyone here, reminds me to keep active despite the stress of everything and i find the questions fun honestly.
5. Who?
6. I'm sorry? I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome i am.

ok maybe not awesome, but i'm still a cool guy, right?

1: As long as you think that you are awesome, isn't that more than enough? (But, yeah. So is The Miz, heh.)
2: How did you think you did on the exam?
3: Since Ryo likes to try taking Kallen from you at times, would you try to steal Akatsuki from Log Horizon away from him?
4: Can you see the rabbit in the moon?
5: If I'm "The Actual One", and you're "Awesome" - if we teamed up, would we not be "Actually Awesome"? (AA for short)

1. I guess? It's better being thought of as awesome though, especially if it means you've helped someone out.
2. First exam i failed by 3%(pass was 85%), resitting on wednesday so should pass without any issue whatsoever. Final one, not sure. it's not as hefty a pass mark(75%) so it's far more lenient. Will know by tomorrow. SHould pass it fine though.
3. I don't actually know any character from Log Horizon, so he can keep em(for now). Kallen/Feldt are to be left alone, they be mine and mine alone.
4. Spoiler, it's actually a dragon
5. Actually awesome(excluding Chaz) sounds good. ;D

A mix of things. I don't drink booze so that's out of the question. Majority of the time, good music helps to inspire me and essentially get me out of whatever rut i'm in. Gaming helps too, a good game solves everything. If i do watch anything to help, it has to be comedy or something i can switch my brain off too.
But definitely music as the main one i think. I have a lot of tracks i listen to when i'm unsure how to go, and it works superbly honestly.

st_owly said:
Since you like music so much then, give me your 12 desert island tracks.

OBJECTION.gif

That is not a question!

Why has no one posted here in a while?

Why are we not asking more questions?

Did ye do anything interesting for Christmas/during this year so far?

First one is probably because i've not come up with my 12 songs as i was asked by stowly before. Which is fair enough! I've been so bogged down with what can only be called 6 months of hell that everything got lost on me.

Ask more! i'll answer as best i can. Things have calmed down, so i can answer more on time this time(and i will get those songs up, promise!)

Nothing too interesting. It wasn't exactly a nice christmas. I had my aunts funeral to attend on the 11th of january, she passed away on boxing day. other than that, there wasn't anything else major. I've passed my first digital advertising exam though. i have one more to sit, which will hopefully be on thursday/friday at the latest. So here's hoping it kick-starts everything into high gear!

Back