Artwork?

Well, I've uploaded two drawings of Kenshin to the forum's album thing - while thinking that I was adding them to my album =P - that I did about a year or so ago. They're not too bad.

http://forums.animeuknews.net/album_cat.php?cat_id=4

I should probably start drawing again, I've barely picked up a pencil since I drew those pictures. I need to improve on my skills quite a bit too, as well as find some inspiration. =P

Daz said:
Well, I've uploaded two drawings of Kenshin to the forum's album thing - while thinking that I was adding them to my album =P - that I did about a year or so ago. They're not too bad.

http://forums.animeuknews.net/album_cat.php?cat_id=4

I should probably start drawing again, I've barely picked up a pencil since I drew those pictures. I need to improve on my skills quite a bit too, as well as find some inspiration. =P

wow they're really good!! you should draw more cos ur quite talented

xMini_Mariahx said:
wow they're really good!! you should draw more cos ur quite talented

Charter_Mage said:
Really nice work from everybody, great original drawing Kitty, and i really love your Kenshins Daz :)

Thankyou thankyou. :D

I suppose I should draw more. I'm naturally fairly good, so if I practiced then I suppose I could be pretty decent.
Though, the problem is I can never really think of things to draw, and even when I do, I usually don't have a very clear image of them in my head, which makes things turn out not so well. =P

Daz said:
Though, the problem is I can never really think of things to draw, and even when I do, I usually don't have a very clear image of them in my head, which makes things turn out not so well. =P
I have kind of the opposite, i can imagine what i want to draw very well, but them i think something is bypassed when it gets to my hand. If you can't think of anything to draw why don't you try sketching randomly, i often find some of the best things i do start off as random sketches

Charter_Mage said:
I have kind of the opposite, i can imagine what i want to draw very well, but them i think something is bypassed when it gets to my hand.

Heh, maybe you can give me ideas, and I can draw them for you! :wink: :p

If you can't think of anything to draw why don't you try sketching randomly, i often find some of the best things i do start off as random sketches

Maybe you're right. If I do that more I can probably create some things without really knowing. :wink: Though, I've attached a pic of what came out of last time I sketched randomly.......Don't ask :lol:

Charter_Mage said:
Awwww, it's a puff, so sweet :)

Heh, the eyes make it look like some sort of zombie. :p

Hmm, I might try doing some random sketching tonight...I'll post it/them if I do. Hopefully no more puffs! :lol:

Charter_Mage said:
Well puffs are nice too, lol :) . I'm sure you will come up with something good though

Well, if atleast one person likes them, then I won't feel too bad. :lol:

Hmm...did this random sketch earlier, it took me about 5 minutes. I know she's a bit plain, but most things I draw are quite 'minimalist' (read: lazy). :lol:

When I first scanned it, most parts were too light, so I went over most of it with a 3B quite hastily (which is most noticeable with the wobbly lines of her jaw). But it's only a sketch so it doesn't matter. :p

On the actual drawing there were more lines in her hair, but I suppose that's a good thing because I think it looks too "busy" on my actual sketch.

I kinda like her 'messy' hair. :)

Back