Artwork?

zuki

Kiznaiver
Would love to see some of the doodles and drawings of the people on the forum. Please scan some in or something?

I ain't that good yet though...

I will make my manga someday... I just need to correct my proportions, hands and finish my script off :p

Yeah nice work Chaz, the Hot Springs one is very funny :) .

I actually made a topic like this a while back, but that was quite a while ago so it's good to refresh it with a new one.

Heres my deviant art gallery: http://charter-mage.deviantart.com/theres not much there, but i think i also have a few unfinished things under 'Scraps'.
Also heres what i've been doing today: Gun Lady Effect
I'm just trying to experiment with this really basic photo touch up program that came with our scanner so it's not very good what i've done so far, but any suggestion what colour i should do her hair....actually i'm having trouble deciding what colour i should do most of her :lol: .

@Chaz, i'm hoping to do a manga aswell, so far i only have a basic story and a couple of character designs, and, well i really know nothing to do with the panelling or shading techniques, but hopefully when i learn some more i can bring it all together :)

Edit: Zuki, do you have any art to show us :)

Yep, yep, drawing is fun, and eyes are usually my specialty, or at least one of the things i enjoy drawing the most. And Art would be the only subject i actually cared about in school.
Thank You though :D

And yes i'm a Space Cowboy now, although i was a bit reluctant to submit that 1000th post as i think i like the sound of being a Guru more :)

Some more people need to put up some work :D

Currently rummaging through my art book selecting decent pictures to scan in. I didn't realise anyone had replied to this topic so i forgot to check back ^_^; I love all your pictures! Keep them coming!

Yay, found two doodles I'm quite proud of. I'm addicted to outlining everything in pen. Hehe. There's a pic of naruto,sasuke and sakura and Someone slightly ressembling Omi from Weiss kreuz.

Nice work both Richy and zuki, i'm completely hopeless at all fanart.

I know what you mean about the outlining thing zuki, it's not just that i like using outlining things, i'm also usually desperate to see my picture taking shape, even if it's only a sketch....this usually results in me outlining things way too soon and wanting to change something but not being able to

Amazing picture. I love it! How long did it take you to make?

I've always wanted to be able to draw but I've never had the time to practice... I've drew ONE picture and I know it isn't very good but I'll post it anyway.

Thanks. It took about just over 2 hours cuz of all the shading.

Here is a picture i drew of Upa from dragonball. (for some reason it isn't appearing on my deviant gallery...)

I really love all the styles of drawing. I think everyone is really talented. Do you ever enter drawing competitions?
I didn't take art for GCSE. It's so expesive because we have to pay for everything. And my parents don't support me drawing manga all the time. Really... I pay for everything i want by myself. What are parents for, eh? >_< I need to get a job!

But anyway. Keep posting! I want to draw a really good picture, but can think of anything cool to draw.

Back