Artwork?

Thanks! It always gives me inspiration when someone likes my art to draw something even better next time! :wink:

necromancer_1983 said:
I love your style neptune2venus. Can't wait to see your future artwork.
I like your evil laugh, we need more evil here :lol:

Yeah! We need to make up our own motley band of evil to scare everyone away! :twisted: *looks around* Looks like I already did! :p
________
GIFT CARDS

Evil

I dont get scared away that easily... ¬_¬ .Wow, all of u draw so well! My pics always turn out very diffrent to what i imagine, I'll scan one in soon.

Re: Evil

Sushi Ice-Cream said:
I dont get scared away that easily... ¬_¬ .Wow, all of u draw so well! My pics always turn out very diffrent to what i imagine, I'll scan one in soon.
I think that applys to most people, i know myself, my work never looks like i wanted it to in my head, and never anywhere near as good.

I look forward to seeing some of your work, it's always great getting to see what other people have done :)

My most despised, but at the same time, most comprehensible character in NGE; Shinji.

Used such a thick pencil for the eyes it managed to cause some weird bumpy, reflections. I could say "ooo, yay, textured", but it looks sh*te ^^

Guess it's about time I posted something on here. Did this one earlier in the week- she's a custom twin blade based on .hack.

twinblade.jpg

Nice drawing, RedXIII, although looking at your other rather excellent work I can say that it's not your very best, but still very good, the facial features in particular. ;)

Hi!

Heh, just a touch from a fashion mag...given it a bit of colour changes and stuff. I'm looking for work in the arty side of things somewhere.

Back