Another thread about 4chan

CitizenGeek said:
I'm surprised the smoking thread hasn't been locked on the grounds that "someone, somewhere might at some stage become/has been offended by it".

LOL.

Funny- you're the only one who got offended by me using the word 'fag', even when it was clear i wasnt using it in an offensive manner xD You're the only one here who makes a fuss.

Please, bra', calm down. Sure the Admins were a bit heavy with changes when they first joined, and I had a chat with Chaos about it, but, to be fair, they've slowed right down.

Since these Admins have come in we've had more activity where it's needed. The anime discussion. The addition of the themed weeks has really helped this. The banner competition also another example of what Chaos has brought to the forum.

I'd say they're doing fine, myself.

Whether they're doing fine is an issue, but a secondary one. (I can not comment on that matter, I've been here for a few days only.) For the proper running of the forum stability is absolutely necessary. A one man revolution leading to substantial changes would undermine its stability.

But I don't think there's any indication a one man revolution has or is likely to result in any changes.

Especially since there seems to be a dozen man counter revolutionary force.

ayase said:
But I don't think there's any indication a one man revolution has or is likely to result in any changes.

Especially since there seems to be a dozen man counter revolutionary force.

I know, but people (including me) just like to discuss and discuss petty matters. :D I mean, this topic's 7 pages long, I think it will reach 10 by this morning unless locked.

Since this has turned from a "4CHAN IS SO TERRIBLE EVEN THOUGH I'VE ONLY BEEN TO ED!" thread and now about critizing Admins I think I'll throw in my thoughts. (This topic is now a joke.)

Chaos - To me Chaos was this happy cheerie guy who I didn't have a problem with but I didn't exactly like... as in, I couldn't really speak to someone so positive and such. When Paul announced he was going to take over I didn't really like it at first, Chaos had established himself well on the site as a member, but it felt too sudden. But now I understand he was the best possible choice out of us all, easily. Like 90% of this forum is just trolls trolling trolls and he was one of the few who really never did such a thing. He's a nice guy, a little too nice in my opinion, but he's a decent Admin.

Rui - Rui is like... the mother of the forums, when there's conflict which is getting a little too edgy she sorts it out quick in the easiest way, is this fairly annoying? Maybe, does it stop the forum turning into a war zone? Yes. By far the most mature person of this forum, so she deserves the spot too, plus Aion recommended her (lol) so she's GOT to be the real deal. Again I believe she is too nice though and far too forgiving. Still better than the majority of Admins I've seen though who are REAL power hungry dicks.

I have one thing left to say:

Pedobear_Gaming_Experience.gif

"Please people play nice". Shuts door whistles and walks away. 'Well that's about half an hour of my life I wont get back'.

Back