animes that have 2nd and 3rd seasons that didn't come out

Look like I will never finish watching it them..... I have noticed that Blood + has started to vanish just as I wanted to get the first boxset! Does anyone know where to get it from dirt cheap?

devilrules666 said:
Look like I will never finish watching it them..... I have noticed that Blood + has started to vanish just as I wanted to get the first boxset! Does anyone know where to get it from dirt cheap?
Vanishing = price goes up not down.
It's $300 in the US now.

There's more Gravion to be had out there.

Plus MVM released the Utena movie a few years ago.

Now that Nozomi are re-releasing the Adolescence of Utena series, all polished and cleaned up, that's one potential licence that it might be worth them chasing.

Just Passing Through said:

Now that Nozomi are re-releasing the Adolescence of Utena series, all polished and cleaned up, that's one potential licence that it might be worth them chasing.
Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Adolescence of Utena is the Movie sequel.(MVM did release)
Revolutionary Girl Utena is the series.

No one will wait for MVMs release, and MVM didn't do the original Geneon USA release when it came out either. Why Geneon USA releasesed the sequel first I've no idea.
Also MVM said they were aginst long shows, 39 eps for one season is long.

Importing rightstuf's premium release, as I'm sure is everyone else interested in the series.

Reaper gI said:

Revolutionary Girl Utena: The Adolescence of Utena is the Movie sequel.(MVM did release)
Revolutionary Girl Utena is the series.

No one will wait for MVMs release, and MVM didn't do the original Geneon USA release when it came out either. Why Geneon USA releasesed the sequel first I've no idea.
Also MVM said they were aginst long shows, 39 eps for one season is long.

Importing rightstuf's premium release, as I'm sure is everyone else interested in the series.

It was CPM, not Geneon. And maybe Slayers has given MVM pause for thought on their no long series policy. It's only 1.5 times the usual length after all.

Shakugan no Shana (see what happens if Funi actually release season 2 first)
I'd imagine Manga UK will license it and release it in similar vein to Haruhi - release the second season and movie around the same time.

D. Gray Man only has go halfway through, and it doesn't look as if Funi will licence the second half for English language release. Manga might, might get it for streaming though.
Heck, Manga UK didn't even release "Season 1" and "Season 2" as seperate boxsets; they just bunched them together (which annoys me, as I own all of season 1, but none of season 2).

EDIT would like Manga to get the Full Metal Alchemist OVAs
I concur with that.

Also, the UK has got numerous Lupin III movies, but none of the TV series' (hell, have we even had any of the OVAs?).

Ryu Shoji said:
Shakugan no Shana (see what happens if Funi actually release season 2 first)
I'd imagine Manga UK will license it and release it in similar vein to Haruhi - release the second season and movie around the same time.
You're assuming MVM don't get it, exact specifics of FUNimation Geneon series licences are unknown. But they don't apear to have UK rights on most of them. Higurashi, Nanoha etc. Geneon traditionaly relese over here through MVM.
Not to mention there apears to be trouble with the licenses, and looking like they're going to get huge delays.

Utena confusion is because Geneon USA released OSTs etc.

The Big O season 2 would need to be negotiated for i believe. As to if we'll ever get it, who knows. But it would be nice

Hellsing Ultimate is not limted to 4 volumes just here, america only have 1-4 as well. My guess was either they left licensing the rest either until all was released, or other series took priority. There is of course the chance it wasn't as popular as expected. I dunno, never checked sales. But with the mentions in the news about 5-6 possibly somewhere in the works, we may just get it sooner rather than later

Claymore by the way only had 26 episodes, not anymore. The manga is ongoing yes, but the anime finished with a 26 episode series.

I still want to see FMP: TSR finally released here, i still don't see why it hasn't got released, but it really is overdue.

I think most of the series that i think on for release here that haven't yet either are extremely long overdue(FMP TSR) or have no release in america yet either.

@Devilrules: i realise we could just import, and sure enough plenty of us do. But i would much prefer to see our companies pick up the titles and sell them officially here. I only import from america or japan now if there is no such hope for a series. Patience is an awesome thing though.

Well the second season of Higurashi, that FUNimation have yet to get. That and the familiar of Zeros second and third season. I'll be thirty by the time they come here

i wish some of the ovas came out too like area 88 and elfen lied and not just those id like all the ovas thats goes with my other series,
id like dragon ballz goku and friends return and the ovas

i dont get how it all works, they release part of an anime and leave the rest, there are sooo many out, that are really good just really disappointing. O.O

hey guys on the subject can anyone name as many season 2 and/or 3 animes that had a season 1 and hasn't had season 2 or 3 or ovas out on dvds out on dvd in the uk cause im trying to see if they are or not coming out in the uk, i know that
gravion season 2
big O season 2
elfin lied ova
hasn't came out on dvd but does anyone else know any other animes that hasn't came out on season 2

Back