Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Well iv been banned off of myanimelist for the first time reason- I called someone a dumb ass and was apparently trolling,

How long do you think they'll keep me out of MAL

Hey guys guess what it's great and bad news.

I'm starting
2 early morning paper rounds from Monday to Friday * new*
I do 2 rounds in the afternoon and* is getting another one which will be 3 ( new)*
2 extra early rounds on Saturday, I do 1 I have *3 now ( 2new)*
And I do 2 early morning rounds on Sunday

The one guy quit and he used to come in at around 6.00-6.30 to help out with the papers but they gave him a lil extra because the owner can't carry the heavy load bit now it's my job now

It's great new but the down side is I can say good bye to my sleep ins lol

On the other head it'll be good for me to do so anyways.

But my wheels will suffer for it tho and I'l have to get used to getting up early and going to sleep at a certain time

Great news on the paper rounds. Making money is always a good thing!

I have a lot to catch up on here so....

I wouldnt recommend tons of shelfing if your room is small-ish and square as it will just reduce the size of your room. Since I dont know the full layout, maybe get a bedding chest and pack all your collection in thatunder your bunk bed? Ive been comtemplating that or like a dvd container with doors so I can hide the dvds it and throw it in my dining room since it wouldn't look naff down there. At the moment all of my dvds are on a bookshelf in my spare room and it has been so very useful to me so perhaps something like that? Adding stuff to the walls still doesnt monumentally help save space, just gives room for more crap to be on the floor.

Colour wise...depends on your mood really. Way back when i was all colour walls at my Mums house. Top half lilac, bottom half light green. As I've got older, I've matured a tad so now in my house I have a nice rich magnolia on the walls with the section above the picture rail (a little under 2 foot) a really nice rich purple as purple is my favourite colour. I was going to blitz my wall in anime posters when I first painted it beginning of the year but now I think I only want 1-3 posters up when i get round to it as I'm not a child anymore and would hate to have floor to ceiling posters with no wall to be seen. That's just me though.

Yeah its great I went and did my morning rounds today and to be honest I enjoyed my self for some reason, maybe it was something new for me or it might the money I'm going to be getting for them, or maybe I'm happy about getting up early for a change, but what ever it's great, I was asked to deliver 1000 leaflets and I'l get some money for it next week, at least it will kill my boredom and get out of the house,

I thought about that and its not A bad idea but I have a forever growing collection of anime and I dont think they'll all fit in under there, plus i doubt the bed would go all the way down with the anime iv got.

I don't have anything else to put in my room to go on the floor,

My tv is going on the wall
My beds going to have draws underneath it
My shoes go downstairs

The only thing I'l need is small Draws for to put my Knick knacks on like my phone, books, my snails, stuff like that

so I won't have no worries for space

I have it all planned out one shelf is going all the way around the at the top underneath on each wall besides the window wall might be 4 or 3 underneath that. I need to choose a place for my tv first where it's going to go so really it depends.

Since my beds going to be blue and the head of the bed is going to be black I was thinking maybe a red maybe. As for the shelving iv heard people saying theyv painted there's but really is it worth it, I mean if it's kept plain there's no worries of it getting on the DVDs in the long run,

It'll depend on a few things tho.

I'd be careful on the darkness of whatever colour as it will make the room look smaller. I think if i ended up with more purple than I have on my walls, my bedroom would look a lot smaller. Sounds like you've got it all planned! Thats good.

My bedroom would look like I'm a furniture hoarder if it wasnt for my spare bedrooms ahahaha.

Hey I was thinking of getting a new phone but I'm kinda mind blanked about what to get-

I'm looking for something like a walkman phone or a mp3 Phone, something not expensive and easy to use

animefreak17 said:
Hey I was thinking of getting a new phone but I'm kinda mind blanked about what to get-

I'm looking for something like a walkman phone or a mp3 Phone, something not expensive and easy to use
Eh, just consider the features that you actually want from a phone when you are looking. I bought an iPhone 4S on a £20 a month contract from Tesco because I needed it in a hurry, if I could have waited then I probably would have got a Nexus 4.

What do you want to use it for AF, and do you want a contract or Pay as you go phone?

I'd say any pale version of a colour would not make a room look small. My brother has my old bedroom and he's painted it turquoise and the room looks smaller than when I had it. Maybe even just have one or two block walls the colour you want regardless of how dark and then the other 2 a pale colour? Ive done that with my living and dining room. Both chimney breasts have a nice dark brown floral wallpaper and the rest is all a nice dark creamy-ish colour wallpaper and it has no bearing on the size of the room.

Phone wise, I'm stuck with a regular blackberry bold. I really dislike touch phones and I don't like what nokia have done with their phones that still have keys. Like I wanted their one with keys and a touch screen but i hear awful reviews over their touch screen. Hope to find a nice phone next year maybe. I do like the samsungs but they're too big! why on earth have phones decided to try and be the size they were in the 80's? Redonk!

hey guess what guess what

me and mum are watching romeo X juliet and my mum said that she thinks 3 or 4 of the male characters are good looking, shes getting along to be quite a fan,

2 more episodes and then its princess mononoke

Finally started doing out my room finally,

My old beds gone so no more jumping down from it
Nearly everything's been boxed

The wall papers been taken off

The only thing to do now is too

Take the heater off the wall and put it on the other side of the room
Take the old air ducked thing out and put the new one in
Skim the Walls and Paint the wall
Take the old door off and put the new one on
Get wooden flooring

Buy the shelves ( note I'm thinking of putting my anime collection in alphabetical order )
Put my tv on the wall.

What iv got now Is my mattress on the floor
The small tv and blu-ray player

It's nice and cozy in here

i had to have my mattress on the floor whilst waiting for my new bed to be delivered :p you do get used to it but be careful not to deck up the springs as i ended up having a tendancy to stand on my mattress before lying on it which is NO GOOD! lol.

i want my bathroom and kitchen painted. with my bathroom though, we wont know whether it's just the paint or the paint AND plaster peeling away until we rip more off and i dont want a messy looking bathroom nor to find i'd have to fork out for potential exensive plastering :( also wanted my kitchen a colour but i bought it with it's already black and white lino and black surfaces so unless i want them replaced, im going to have to settle with a new coat or white or cream :(

Back