Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

You know in anime where there doing there summer home work, well if there anything like in really life and the Japanese do have that sort of home work it makes me feel even more of a dumb ass, cause when you listen and look at what there doing it makes you think..........oh they have it ruff but it makes you feel like your an idiot. Maybe it was cause I was in low sets in school or in a low education school or the Japanese are just braineaces have you notieced that

I love the way Nyu probably confused AF's all purpose general chat thread with the real general chat thread and chose it to reintroduce himself in. And AF didn't miss a beat, you smelled the new blood in your thread and responded with the capitalised "HI" straight away, in order to assert dominance. But then Nyu ups the intensity and comes out with "I hate to inform you but 16 is a much better Android." SNAP, that's like informing the pope that you think those Church of England guys have the game all sown up...

Ahem, sorry...it's 4am again, a guy has to entertain himself somehow, right?

It's about me and my stupid ideas that end up in here and sometimes I ask a few things and end up talking about it basically

By the way hello I'm the freak nice to meet you

There's no effort in tv anymore

It pisses me off that the people that work in the television industry isn't putting any effort in to tv these days, it's like there only focusing on one group of people who would watch tv e.g

Jermey keile Show
Big brother
Ect

I really wish they would do something educational instead of these stupid reality and soap shows it's like they don't care about our intelligence.

As much as I'd like to see anime on British tv but I'd like to see something that people can learn from

Remember walking with dinosaurs now that was an-awesome documentary and planet dinosaur was good too I wish the BBC would educate kids instead of this reality s***

This morning sucks

This morning I tried to turn on my tv and it went pop like a party popper and I couldnt get it back on, now I'm using my sisters lil tv which sucks but beggars can't be choosers, my mam phoned up Argos and the said a repair man will phone up with in 24 hours.

Still sucks iv only had it for 6-7 months.

Now I'm watching hetalia on a small tv.

But good news is I got a email from up1 and 6 DVDs are on the way.

I really wanted to buy a new bike but if I have to I'l have to buy a new tv first if they cant fix or replace my tv then a new bike

Unless you actually broke the TV, you'll be able to claim on the warranty if you've had it less than a year. There's no way you should have to pay for a replacement.

ayase said:
Unless you actually broke the TV, you'll be able to claim on the warranty if you've had it less than a year. There's no way you should have to pay for a replacement.

You rock dude

Hey has anyone else had this problem like a tv DVD player ect ever broken down

Yeah i took my first ever HD TV back as it started ghosting horribly. Also had a bunch of other electonic stuff repaired or replaced. You should have no problem, especially not with Argos.

Yay but it's best not to get my hopes up til it can be fixed or replaced otherwise I'l be in for a bad wake up call.

I hope it'll be fixed soon cause up1 is sending me banner of the stars 1 and 2 which I'm looking farward too watching

im really pissed off i really want to get started on *of the stars* series but watching it on this small tv.................. il just watch something else til my tv gets fixed, and yes they rang up and there taking it tomorrow

Back