Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Why don't we ever thank rui and chaos and the rest for all there hard work for this site they go out of there way to look up info on the latest anime and manga and so forth.

Look at the site nearly a week ago it went down and they did all they can to put it right again.
The latest info a defects on DVDs and latest news what's coming out ect ect ect ect

I think I speak for everyone when I say

Thank you team AUK for all your hard work

hey RUI

do you know of any fan service anime thats released on dvd recently or any other

im getting QWASER in the future thats obvious but im looking for some iv overlooked do you know any

I would say Heaven's Lost Property Forte, but it looks as though the BD version isn't coming out for ages now (the DVD is out already, if you don't mind low resolution fan service). There's a fair amount of service of all kinds in the upcoming Bakemonogatari if you can afford it (as well as an actual plot).

As for what you may have overlooked, that's a tough one to answer!

R

got Heaven's Lost Property Forte haven't seen it yet tho

and yes iv seen Bakemonogatari on UP1 and im like jezzzzz how much

i apologise to of asked this. you and me seems to like fan service, which gives me a idea

what if we did this-

we have stick threads and each stick thread has the name for the type of anime, for e.g.

if say we put the ecchi/fan service names in one thread
and we put the comedy anime in another
the western in another
ect ect

or we make a list from 1-9/A-Z of all the anime in alphabetical order and say what genre it is or if a show has more the one genre e.g

one piece - adventurer/comedy. something like that,

but a thread for fan service, which is or was or is going to be released on dvd/blu-ray

but a thread for fan service, which is or was or is going to be released on dvd/blu-ray[/quote]
Ahhh, my friend... We have the "Hot or Not" thread in the Ever Enduring Games forum here for that. ;) Mind you, it is only one image per character (sometimes 2!!)

I don't volunteer to be the one to list every anime ever ;p

ANN lists genres ("themes") for each show on its books, though most are a bit made up. There are way too many shows which don't fit a proper category.

R

I'm sure Ikki Tousen will, even if it has been struggling due to MB having no money.

I like fan service shows for the deep, intricate plots and characterisation. Or maybe I just like fan service, who can say? :3

R

@Rui well if you are in to fan service then watch will flower * its more for girls * altho something about the guys having lips just seems wrong. its like i say- what ever floats your boat it rocks my boat ^_^

@Rena Ryuugu totally getting them the first was ok but the second lept from panty shots to sex scenes but im with RUI on the story for the second season ( fan service did play a part for me lol )

animefreak17 said:
what if we did this-

we have stick threads and each stick thread has the name for the type of anime, for e.g.

if say we put the ecchi/fan service names in one thread
and we put the comedy anime in another
the western in another
ect ect

or we make a list from 1-9/A-Z of all the anime in alphabetical order and say what genre it is or if a show has more the one genre e.g

one piece - adventurer/comedy. something like that,

but a thread for fan service, which is or was or is going to be released on dvd/blu-ray
It's not a thread, but have you checked our encyclopaedia? We have exactly that.

@chaos * having a look *................................................. thats exactly what im talking about i never knew we had this, well ya learn new things ever day. it needs a update tho

im thinking of buying kenichi but im not sure which set to buy-

https://www.up1.co.uk/Results?SearchVie ... kenichi%22

obviously id like to get the cheap sets but id like to make sure i have the complete collection

DVD (USA) - Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Season 2 Complete Set (Hyb)
DVD (USA) - Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Season 1 Complete Set (Hyb)
DVD (USA) - Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Season 2 Complete Set (Hyb) - Anime Classics
DVD (USA) - Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple Season 1 Complete Set (Hyb) - Anime Classics

which one

Back