Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

animefreak17 said:
question in anime series

has anyone noticed that when siblings are young there close but when they get older they drift apart, i know this happens in real life too but it just seems really really sad drifting apart. i find it sad

You've never watched Myself;Yourself then?

guess not

has anyone noticed that the anime schedules out of date cause theses a few dvds that already came out and are still on the whats to be released list

animefreak17 said:
guess not

has anyone noticed that the anime schedules out of date cause theses a few dvds that already came out and are still on the whats to be released list

It's always been that way, the prior few months are always left up for a bit, not sure why but I've never saw fit to question it. That said, shouldn't Bakuman be on the TBD part, since Kaze acquired it?

That's because it was run by Nef, who has left the website. So yes, it should, really, but we let it fall into disrepair!

R

yesterday my little sisters boyfriend came over i asked him if he watched anime before and he said hes seen death not and that was it and my sister asked me if she could borrow fruits basket for them to watch and at one point i went past her room and they was watching and i think they was enjoying it,who knows he might become a fan

MaxonTreik said:
No, I don't stick my hand up my ********. Guess you must have experience with that if you asked.
lol dont be so serious dude i was only joking
i do have experience actually i have 3 dogs that had to be wormed at one point

vashdaman said:
2 disks, of 1 piece? I'm having a mathematical meltdown here :p

I crack myself up sometimes lol

ok i get that it lol.

my first impression of watching one piece disc 1 collection 1 -

i like it its fun to watch i like the animation and its funny

question to people who's seen one piece -

when you first saw LUFFY and watched a few episodes of one piece did anyone here think luffy is a cross between naruto and *dragon ball young goku* not in appearance but in personality

naruto - wants to be Hokage
luffy - wants to be king of the pirates

goku -eats alot
luffy -eat alot

kid goku - a goof/idiot
luffy - just a goof

goku- loves fighting
naruto - loves fighting
luffy - loves fighting

Back