Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

Im amazed that you even considered doing something like trolling when you've had to ask what it is, that'd be like asking what clay pigeon shooting was, then once finding out you purposely go into a field with a target on the back of your head.

To sum up well what a troll is, read Lawrence's post then look at the picture in mine for a step by step of whats actually happening.

Surprisingly accurate.

I'm with you animefreak, I myself didn't even know what Troll meant when used by people on internet forums until recently.

To be honest I still don't know what half of these bloody internet words mean and it pisses me off that people seem to expect you to know what they mean with no explanation. I mean yeah lol is pretty universal these days but come on troll, flaming ect ect. Cant we just call it what it is i.e: a lonely time wasting twit / lonely and lost people arguing on the net over nothing or shortened to: twat/ talking ****, respectively. Instead I usually see " IIR TROLL lol ROLF>>>>>>FLAME WARS FTW. Dear lord what does FTW mean "For the world" maybe or "Funny theactrical web" ?

And they said texting was the death of the English language, at least we can logically work out what text abbrevaitions mean...

You can't fight the future Vash... Well you can try, but it'll win eventually. Many aspects of the future are depressing, but a lot are exciting. You might have to communicate in Nadsat at twice the speed you currently do while beaming images into people's brains to convey meaning, but hey, you might also be an immortal cyborg.

FTW = Furious Truckstop Waitresses.

Yeah and its a scary thought that this internet forum talk might start to be used in real life!

now a days one of my friends actually says lol at something she finds mildly amusing in real life! You know what I say when I hear that, I say STFU and I mean I really say it like that "STFU" she replys "WTF", I reply "IMO you were being a TROLL!" she then says "meh Troll>>>>>>flamer anyday" :eek:

This is the future :cry:

hey guys if you had a choose of marriage would it be
marriage though money or love
me i dont believe in love (i believe in loyalty) and marriage though money is desperate and shallow

Can't buy me love, love
Can't buy me love

I'll buy you a diamond ring my friend if it makes you feel alright
I'll get you anything my friend if it makes you feel alright
'Cause I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

I'll give you all I got to give if you say you love me too
I may not have a lot to give but what I got I'll give to you
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

Can't buy me love, everybody tells me so
Can't buy me love, no no no, no

Say you don't need no diamond ring and I'll be satisfied
Tell me that you want the kind of thing that money just can't buy
I don't care too much for money, money can't buy me love

The Beatles sing it the truest possible way.
Money can't buy you love, it can't buy you true trust or respect or loyalty so; to answer your question i prefer love through genuine feelings rather than being bought.

As for marriage, i feel very strongly towards getting married personally. Me and the gf have come to an agreement that in roughly 4 years from now well get married, which is a big deal because we spoke about it over a meal ina restaurant with her parents on wednesday and her mum said "you need to make sure your personally secured, financially and have a house and be able to self sustain and not have to depend on anyone and not give anyone money" to my gf, which is really insulting when i'm sat right next to her! the gf's parents aren't married and never want to get married. To me i'd rather get married and live together under the same loving roof and share the same name, the kids will find it easier aswell because some could take the dads last name or some could take the mums if they wheren't married and it just complicates things.

There's no way I would turn someone down I had feelings for because of their financial situation, but at the same time I'd probably find it hard to say no to a wealthy woman who could keep me in a manner far better than that to which I am accustomed (house-husband being pretty much my perfect career choice). However, financially independent women seem to want similarly inclined men unfortunately. Damn.

As for the act of marriage itself, I don't see the point personally. I acknowledge that lot of people do, of course. I was quite surprised last year when my dad and his partner of eight years decided to tie the knot - I didn't think it would matter to them, but it was obvious that my dad especially did think that making that commitment (publicly? legally?) was important.

I don't get it myself. If I tell someone I love them, I mean it. That should be good enough. And given the number of marriages that end in divorce I'd be in no rush to make a potential liar out of myself. "Never Promise Anyone Forever" tends to be my opinion of marriage. I don't agree with making promises I might not be able to keep.

The way i see it, its a big deal for some reasons (none of which religious) ; its a day dedicated to the love of 2 people, it brings alot of family and friends together, potentially giving chance for others to meet and fall in love.

Its a day that you both dedicate to the love of each other you both share, a public announcement that you promise yourself to the other person and tbh thats not something hard to keep to.

It sorts out any complications with premarital kids possibly having the mothers name not the fathers (which is the case in my gf's family) and so when they are married the name is all the same, instead of 1 kid taking "smith" and the other taking "west" they are both under just "smith".

For me its a big deal, for others it might not be, just a case of different strokes for different folks really.

I guess I can see the social aspect, but then I'm not much of a one for big social gatherings either so that's of no great appeal. I have a huge family but with the exception of my immediate relatives I'm hardly close to them.

I'm not planning on having kids but if I were to, I would be the first to admit that they don't deserve my surname (nor do they deserve my genes or parenting skills, but that's beside the point). Actually that's a point. It might be worth getting married for a new surname. Or citizenship of another country. But in either case it would be a quick Vegas job; friends and relatives would get a postcard afterwards.

Each to their own, as you say. It's just interesting to get different perspectives.

ok my mom and dad went away for a week and iv done nothing but watch fan service animes from when i wake up to when i go to sleep ( that and my new naruto shippuden dvds) and iv just finished watching battle vixens season 1 and i was going to watch season 2 tonight but i wasn't in the mood to watch it ( battle vixens a fan service anime ) anyway i figured maybe should watch other animes like samuri dyo, blue dragon ect and stop watching fan service animes for a little while.
i watched
naruto shippuden boxsets 4,5 and 6
ah my buddah complete series
valkari ufo complete series 1, 2,3,4
Mahoromatic complete series 1 and 2
battle vixens season 1
i watched all these in 1 week. i usually take my time and watch my animes in moderation like 1 or 2 discs a day. im going to go back to my old way of watching my anime and watch 2 discs a day.i think i need a change in genres and watch dragon ball z and watch some back log animes i haven't watched yet.

animefreak17 said:
ok my mom and dad went away for a week and iv done nothing but watch fan service animes from when i wake up to when i go to sleep ( that and my new naruto shippuden dvds) and iv just finished watching battle vixens season 1 and i was going to watch season 2 tonight but i wasn't in the mood to watch it ( battle vixens a fan service anime ) anyway i figured maybe should watch other animes like samuri dyo, blue dragon ect and stop watching fan service animes for a little while.
i watched
naruto shippuden boxsets 4,5 and 6
ah my buddah complete series
valkari ufo complete series 1, 2,3,4
Mahoromatic complete series 1 and 2
battle vixens season 1
i watched all these in 1 week. i usually take my time and watch my animes in moderation like 1 or 2 discs a day. im going to go back to my old way of watching my anime and watch 2 discs a day.i think i need a change in genres and watch dragon ball z and watch some back log animes i haven't watched yet.

<object width="560" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EOKOAQrlLI?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4EOKOAQrlLI?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/59bW7CZK0TU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/59bW7CZK0TU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

hey you know zombie films and series and such. well you some people that are horror fans like we are at our anime, well you know people who loves zombie merchandise films, figures, books ect do you think they'll ever want to watch
High School of the Dead its a anime i know but it counts has a zombie film of the dead right

Otaku-san said:
<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/59bW7CZK0TU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/59bW7CZK0TU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
This is better:
<object width="420" height="345"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wViXK6phoxM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wViXK6phoxM?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="345" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:
@Sparrowsabre7 OMG what??????

That's several metric **** tons of anime there son.
ohhh lol silly me i just didn't understand what you was OMGing about but now i know .

but to tell you the truth, even tho im a fan and watch anime on a regular basis, that 1 week took it out of me, i almost went crazy watching them non stop all day and nearly all night. thats why im only going to watch my anime in moderation like 1 or 2 discs a day depending how long the disc is. my mom and days going away for 2 weeks at christmas im just might loose it if i do what i did that.

Back