Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

vashdaman said:
vashdaman

Whenever I read your name, I hear it in my head in a similar manner to this:

<object width="480" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PajyQrpu26I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PajyQrpu26I?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

ok im looking for -
a anime that has siblings in it and the brother hates ( and when i mean hates i mean dispises) hes brother or sister but the sisters wants to be close to him but he doesn't want nothing to do with her.

Hmm that's pretty specific AF and also sounds like an anime I would probably not have much time for, so I'm afraid I've got nothing to suggest on that one.

But can I ask, how do you post youtuve vids on this site?

<object width="560" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/75QadrYYxqw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/75QadrYYxqw?version=3&amp;hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

edit: whoop whoop, I finally figured it out! Sorry for the completely random vid I used to try it out, it was just what I was watching at the time. He would sooo get my vote though!

vashdaman said:
Hmm that's pretty specific AF and also sounds like an anime I would probably not have much time for, so I'm afraid I've got nothing to suggest on that one.

But can I ask, how do you post youtuve vids on this site?
wish i knew

animefreak17 said:
ok im looking for -
a anime that has siblings in it and the brother hates ( and when i mean hates i mean dispises) hes brother or sister but the sisters wants to be close to him but he doesn't want nothing to do with her.

I think this kind of plot is quite common in shoujo. Neither of these are perfect matches at all but they come close and have legal English releases - Itazura na Kiss and Marmalade Boy. A similar (only reversed) scenario exists in Kodocha. It's also used as a plot device in Hot Gimmick, but only briefly.

If you want something with a wider scope but the same odd kind of difficult sibling relationship, there are series like Ayashi no Ceres (Ceres Celestial Legend in English IIRC) which have it as a secondary plot point. Sort of.

Then there are any number of fantasy-styled series where siblings end up on different sides of a war, with complicated relationships resulting.

R (I included manga as well)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry too much, write it out in rough and then go over it later. If you've got an idea and you want to write then don't let grammar stop you. In a rough draft you can outline the basics of each chapter and from there you can build upon your ideas and connect the dots (so'z to speak)

:)

Tachi said:
Don't worry too much, write it out in rough and then go over it later. If you've got an idea and you want to write then don't let grammar stop you. In a rough draft you can outline the basics of each chapter and from there you can build upon your ideas and connect the dots (so'z to speak)

:)
hey you know how we've got a picture forum to show off our pictures, well why haven't we got a story forum for anime

animefreak17 said:
hey you know how we've got a picture forum to show off our pictures, well why haven't we got a story forum for anime

If you finish a story you can put it in Creative too ;)

If you just write something short though, best to keep it in here.

R

animefreak17 said:
what exactly is trolling?????

Comic.png

Lawrence said:
animefreak17 said:
what exactly is trolling?????

Trolling is an attack at something or someone with the intent of baiting reactions. People who do this, tend to do it out of maliciousness or to cause general disdain amoungst others.

A good example would be the post above this one, made by our "Ryo-chan".
The post contributes nothing to the original topic and does little to answer your question. Though it isn't rule breaking in this case, it can serve to annoy people. Thus I can conclude acting like a troll is not in your best interests AnimeFreak, should you ever consider taking a shot at it, okay?
so basically someone who annoys you with off topics
its ok i won't take a stab at it

Back