Animefreak17 And His All-Purpose General Chat Thread

@Sparrowsabre7

that why i suggested a vote system like -
the next 5 or 10 animes that are going to be released voted by fans is - ( you get the idea )
if the majority of fan show what they want then im sure the companys would make good to release them. i mean to them its all about making money, however to us its our enjoyment, our entertainment, our hobbys and our desire to have them. if we show what we want then they should release want we want.

however Sparrowsabre7 i agree with you, there are fan who might not like animes that the majority has chosen. i mean look-

lets say the majority fans who like gunman and wants the collection.
but there are fans who likes comedy or violence or adventure or fighting ect depending on the fan,

majority would win over the minoritys all the time.

In the end though, it's all in the quest of "money". How and what's the best titles to get to yield more/equal to what they spend. They've tried a voting system before, done it with Fruba. The problem with a voting system, as you might expect, takes longer to decide then one man saying "Right we'll go with that."

Jaymii said:
Otaku-san said:
I think Zinki's confused between the noun palate and the adjective palatable
You what?

Don't go homo on me!

Otaku-san said:
In the end though, it's all in the quest of "money". How and what's the best titles to get to yield more/equal to what they spend. They've tried a voting system before, done it with Fruba. The problem with a voting system, as you might expect, takes longer to decide then one man saying "Right we'll go with that."

Jaymii said:
Otaku-san said:
I think Zinki's confused between the noun palate and the adjective palatable
You what?

Don't go homo on me!
i know.............,they should have otaku working for them with each that has a fav genra and tells the top guy what could be popular,

you know

animefreak17 said:
@Sparrowsabre7

that why i suggested a vote system like -
the next 5 or 10 animes that are going to be released voted by fans is - ( you get the idea )
if the majority of fan show what they want then im sure the companys would make good to release them. i mean to them its all about making money, however to us its our enjoyment, our entertainment, our hobbys and our desire to have them. if we show what we want then they should release want we want.

however Sparrowsabre7 i agree with you, there are fan who might not like animes that the majority has chosen. i mean look-

lets say the majority fans who like gunman and wants the collection.
but there are fans who likes comedy or violence or adventure or fighting ect depending on the fan,

majority would win over the minoritys all the time.

I agree with the idea in principle, but it's not something companies would adopt. however I do think that it would be good if there was a way to enter in animes you'd like to see companies licence, just so they can go "ok, this seems to be popular, maybe we'll look into it" more to show our thoughts than necessarily influence decisions, which is pretty unlikely.

Or all companies could just have a rep come on our boards and read what we say in a self-contained thread *looks at Beez discussion thread before looking pointedly at Manga and MVM*

that reminds me
beez they have a rep on here and they sold very few shows what are they planning now same with mvm they said there making a comeback but for a few mouths i haven't seen anything big no more the 2 shows of beez and only 1 show from mvm. and manga needs to take a chill pill

Overuse of jargon can definitely be annoying. Watching Shana for the first time, it's like they're speaking another language. And no, I do not mean Japanese.

i just thought of something
you know from pokemon - abra, Kadabra, Alakazam are Psychic pokemon right the spoons in the hand and all. *well there names are magic words but there Psychic* would it of been better for them to have Psychic names instead

animefreak17 said:
you know from pokemon - abra, Kadabra, Alakazam are Psychic pokemon right the spoons in the hand and all. *well there names are magic words but there Psychic* would it of been better for them to have Psychic names instead

Charmander is derived from salamander and Charmeleon from chameleon and yet they are clearly dragons. If you start to question naming logic it all falls apart AF17, I'd just let em be. Also what exactly is a psychic name? (although one of those three was called Ungeller in Japan, as a reference to Uri Geller, supposed psychic and spoon bender)

Sparrowsabre7 said:
animefreak17 said:

Charmander is derived from salamander and Charmeleon from chameleon and yet they are clearly dragons. If you start to question naming logic it all falls apart AF17, I'd just let em be. Also what exactly is a psychic name? (although one of those three was called Ungeller in Japan, as a reference to Uri Geller, supposed psychic and spoon bender)

im just saying * only pointing that out *

hey you wanna know something funny

the first time i watched the first episode of naruto shippuden and when the 9 tailed fox was talking to sasuke saying he was the spitting image of Madara Uchiha. well at the time i thought he said Mumm-Ra Uchiha. can you image Mumm-Ra being a Uchiha *Mumm-Ra is the bad guy from thundercats*

Sparrowsabre7 said:
memorium said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
memorium said:
I get Alma, but not PK. Enlighten me.

Surely you know of Plonky Kong? The psychic member of the DK crew?
Not a big fan of the DK series

Oh, then the fact there is no Plonky Kong would just shoot right over your head.
Yeah I guess :p

Pyrokenesis perhaps? I just assumed that PK was a character seeing as Alma is, y'know, consistency and all

memorium said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
memorium said:
Sparrowsabre7 said:
memorium said:
I get Alma, but not PK. Enlighten me.

Surely you know of Plonky Kong? The psychic member of the DK crew?
Not a big fan of the DK series

Oh, then the fact there is no Plonky Kong would just shoot right over your head.
Yeah I guess :p

Pyrokenesis perhaps? I just assumed that PK was a character seeing as Alma is, y'know, consistency and all

Pyro is fire, so no.

Mutsumi said:
PK as in Psycho-Kinesis, I presume?

Back