AnimeCentral; a new anime TV channel coming to the UK?

A Sky box still needs to have a valid viewingcard for the box to work even if you don't have a Sky subscription. So if you see a message box saying "Insert viewing card" after you have inserted the card, you must do a reboot on the box byfirst removing the card then switching off the mains and waiting at least 30 seconds then switch the mains back on and wait at least 2minutes for the box to reload it's programme from Sky. If after all this you still get a message, call customer services and they should sort it out for you. Sky.com has a customer services area to help out.

Yeah, but not by much though. They've just put their press release poster up there.

I'm a bit surprised considering that they're all about the community, that they're leaving it so late to launch their website.

MrDoom said:
Yeah, but not by much though. They've just put their press release poster up there.

I'm a bit surprised considering that they're all about the community, that they're leaving it so late to launch their website.
They have quoted that the launch of the website will coincide with the launch of the channel, so it should be up and running tomorrow.

Voddas said:
Have no fear. It probably won't appear untill later this afternoon. It's done this before with other channels.

Oh, good... I couldn't see it on the Remote Record site either, I'd just remembered it launched tonight and was going to set my Sky+ box to record some stuff in case I forgot.

Oh, good... I couldn't see it on the Remote Record site either, I'd just remembered it launched tonight and was going to set my Sky+ box to record some stuff in case I forgot.

I got sky+ too and was planning to record but when I went down to 199 I could not find it. I would say it wont come up until the last 5 hours or even the the very last minute.

Danj said:
Voddas said:
Have no fear. It probably won't appear untill later this afternoon. It's done this before with other channels.

Me too. I'm wanting to watch Planetes. I've seen or own the rest. We'll just have to keep checking this afternoon.

I don't understand, i thought that they changed the schdule around, swapping Transformers and Escaflowne so that Escaflowne was first but it looks like its reverted to the oringal schdule they posted a while ago :? Guess there is still time for that to change though

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like they've swapped the two round again, back to Escaflowne at 9

I'm glad to see that each title is listed individually as some I've seen already, but no series links? That bites the big conger. Guess they couldn't afford that optional extra. :cry:

Back