Anime to Avoid

McIcy said:
Dragon ball tried watching it and almost ended up throwing my remote at the tv to turn it off

LOL I seriously thought it was ok except for a few episodes where it just made me want to kick my Tv in

Most popular Shounen Jump titles and Love Hina, though I'll give Akamatsu what he deserves and say Negima is pretty good.

McIcy said:
Conan-san said:
Don't tape Naruto off Jetix, your doing your collection a disservice.

Yeah its evil on Jetix no where near as good as the original Japanese version

In the japanese version the voices fit the characters perfectly in the translated one they just dont fit

Chrono Demon said:
pomtry said:
I know most people will hate me for this but I realy hated cowboy bebop

Sorry everyone dont hate me

We don't hate you, we dispies you now.... lol

Excel Saga and 4Kids Naruto are almost unbearable!!!!!!

GAHWAHTUSAY?!

It may not be everbodies cup of tea, but Excel Saga is a masterpiece that everyone should try at least once!

Lupus Inu said:
Most popular Shounen Jump titles and Love Hina, though I'll give Akamatsu what he deserves and say Negima is pretty good.

Love Hina certainly has its moments! Again, don't just toss it aside, it's certainly worth a watch.

Sorry for the double post.

adamcube said:
Lupus Inu said:

Love Hina certainly has its moments! Again, don't just toss it aside, it's certainly worth a watch.

Sorry for the double post.

yeah its one of my fave animes and Negima is good IMHO

Chrono Demon said:

Unless I am gravely mistaken, there is no 4Kids Naruto.

I haven't seen any anime that I absolutely despise. I tend to read loads of reviews before buying (anything, not just anime), so I'm not usually disappointed, and it's never by a huge amount if so.

Espy said:
Chrono Demon said:
Espy said:
Chrono Demon said:

Unless I am gravely mistaken, there is no 4Kids Naruto.

Well I know Naruto isn't handled by 4Kids anymore, but when it was, it was very horrible...

Its a disgrace to Dubs

It never was.

What do you mean, I though 4Kids sorted the dubbing... Is there something I missed out on...

They did handle the editing, though

Back