Anime to Avoid

naya_lulu said:
TRASHBAT said:
Concerning Gravitation,i just felt that there are better shonen-ai and yaoi series out there.I felt the romance extremely forced and just having no depth.Just plain silly really.Though i must say,i do adore the music.

Gravitation's romance is not force, it is about realizing their love for each other that they don't want to admit. It is silly in a very good way. Some people love it and some don't, it's just a matter of preference really.

better yaoi such as? Anyway, I love Masara Minases's work. I got Lies & Kisses and it so hard to get hold off. Now I'm still waiting for Empty Heart which is like out of stock 4 months now since I've checked. i wonder why DQ is taking so long.....

maybe force wasnt the right word,more it just happened like that.I did adore Gravitation at one point,i think it was just a case of finding things i loved more.Though i just cant bring myself to read or watch it anymore.

better yaoi? FAKE,deffinately.The story and characters are amazing.Plus it feels real.Like it may happen.I especially adore how Ryo doesn't give in to Dee's advances.Instead you see a friendship/partnership formed and then eventually a romantic relationship.

TRASHBAT said:
better yaoi? FAKE,deffinately.The story and characters are amazing.Plus it feels real.Like it may happen.I especially adore how Ryo doesn't give in to Dee's advances.Instead you see a friendship/partnership formed and then eventually a romantic relationship.

how could i disagree about that since i also love FAKE... i wonder what else BL or yaoi u like coz u seem interested on it too....

Avoid DearS I thought it was going to sort of like chobits, but I then get disapponted because of lack of story.

Lovely Idol - four words "avoid like the plage"

shh227 said:
Avoid DearS I thought it was going to sort of like chobits, but I then get disapponted because of lack of story.

I loved DearS (maybe as I saw it before Chobits), I thought it was a great series, god bless Melon Bread lol

Back