Anime to Avoid

Samurai Gun Its so bad they had to try giving it away with magazines, games and other dvd's and still no one wanted it. One of the most aweful animes I have ever witnessed

Heh, I've heard the same about Samurai Gun, can't think where but when you hear so much negative stuff the show must be a real stinker

Since getting broadband 3 years ago I've watched a shedload of anime (fansub and dvd), and happy to say I haven't seen any real stinkers. maybe I just pick them well, catering to my taste

pomtry said:
I know most people will hate me for this but I realy hated cowboy bebop

Sorry everyone dont hate me

We don't hate you, we dispies you now.... lol

Excel Saga and 4Kids Naruto are almost unbearable!!!!!!

Armageddon, just because its so so bad! Shamanic Princess, same reason. Virus buster serge... never got past ep 3 and have tried to four times. Gate Keepers, because they changed it from the Manga waaaaaay to much. Marmalade boy because the anime is just so cheesy and bad, go with the excellent Manga. MD Geist, enough said. Pretear... just soooooooo wrong. Samurai X: The Movie, made me want to gouge my eyes out.

Oh and GITS II Innocence because I’m weird and hated it.

I say if your going to collect anime try and avoid DBZ, so many box sets/dvds it can become quite frustrating.

MD Geist
MD Geist
MD Geist

Samurai X: movie was a bad move since the rest of the series was amazing.

Samurai Gun was terrible, but I only saw the first ep.

Cowboy Bebop was nowhere near that bad, but I've only seen the first half.

Virus Buster Serge
wasn't very good at all, but isn't the worst thing that I've seen.

Try to avoid the Manga Collection. They are some of the worst anime that I own.

Ryo Chan said:
pomtry said:
Nyu said:
I say if your going to collect anime try and avoid DBZ, so many box sets/dvds it can become quite frustrating.

Dont forget about dragonball and dragonball gt

if we're going by that, bleach and naruto and one piece aswell then :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I still collect Bleach, but in Box sets rather than 4 episodes per disc...

Gravion Only seen the first disc but it's bad beyond words. And you then got to ask 'Gravion Zwei' - Why?!

Avenger Not the worst ever but should be labeled "pay no more than £2.50"

You're Under Arrest OVA's Arrrrgh!!

And my last suggestion is to keep Divergence Eve at arms length.

Back