Anime moments that made you cry/scream "NOOOOO!!!"

I think if you went back and rewatched them both, you wouldn't think that so much. Cowboy Bebop feels to me like it has far less "harshness" to its art and characters, fewer hard edges, less use of bold, bright color. I'm saying that without having actually rewatched either of them in a long time myself, of course.

The Makoto arc in Kanon2006 always got me I always found that pretty hard to watch, you couldnt help but shed a tear when she said Yoichis name after losing her ability to speak , probably the same with the Fuko arc in Clannad especially when her sister sees her suddenly at the wedding, that always blew up my emotions lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hokum said:
I third planetes, also... Ghost in the shell stand alone complex The part where the Tachikomas sacrifice them selves to save Motoko and Batou, I was blubbing for quite some time... it just hit me as really sad.

Seconded. That bit made me feel sad.

What got me about Gundam 00 was even though Neil died and Haro saying 'Lockon, Lockon' to this day still haunts me, it's the fact he didn't kill Ali >.< Graham lived and so did Ali, why couldn't he T_T It makes me sad his death was in vain

Back