Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the 15% code for CCS - I'm really pleased with £76.50 for 70 episodes, some lovely Amarays and a nice little book!

Reactions: Dai
Those who've dispatched via fedex notices from AL, did it state it was with fedex in the email itself, or did you chose tracked shipping and the tracking link was just a fedex one?

I only ordered 4 items to make sure it wasn't shipped via fedex, still a little apprehensive about it though.

I still can't imagine what the standard release of CCS would look like, guess it being split across two separate amaray releases is fairly likely, but at least £90 for 70 episodes is pretty damn reasonable regardless of the edition.

Still on the fence about it, even though I still have the 15% code to use, I'll probably wait till the very end and see how many of the other early birds I want and how my bank balance is fairing at that point. :p

Those who've dispatched via fedex notices from AL, did it state it was with fedex in the email itself, or did you chose tracked shipping and the tracking link was just a fedex one?

I only ordered 4 items to make sure it wasn't shipped via fedex, still a little apprehensive about it though.
The tracking number in the email stated it was FedEx.

The tracking number in the email stated it was FedEx.
That's weird, mine didn't.

I just got a separate email from FedEx saying shiit's coming on the 7th.

For me I don't see Fed-ex on the actual email I recieved, but when I click the "Veiw your order" button it take me to that order and then just under the map it says "FedEx UK tracking number:" and your tracking number

Now that you say it, yeah same.

Huh, thank you for this.

I just went into "My Account" on alltheanime.com, "View" the order, and then "view order status", and it gives me the tracking number (royal mail, thankfully).

This is despite me being cheap and choosing the free, untracked delivery option...

Got me curious, so I went looking through my old orders (because I genuinely have nothing better to do right now), every order from 5th of November '20 has a tracking number (despite choosing free delivery), the next one after that is from May and does not.

How did I not notice this before?

Huh, thank you for this.

I just went into "My Account" on alltheanime.com, "View" the order, and then "view order status", and it gives me the tracking number (royal mail, thankfully).

This is despite me being cheap and choosing the free, untracked delivery option...

Got me curious, so I went looking through my old orders (because I genuinely have nothing better to do right now), every order from 5th of November '20 has a tracking number (despite choosing free delivery), the next one after that is from May and does not.

How did I not notice this before?
All the stuff shipped from the new fulfilment house has had tracked shipping.

Also I think Anime Limited are trying to tell me something.
Screenshot_20211202-193846__01.jpg

All the stuff shipped from the new fulfilment house has had tracked shipping.
Well that makes entirely too much sense and I'm not the least bit embarassed that I didn't see the connection myself...

A quick semi-related question, for those who got dispatch emails for the mystery boxes, I presume they all shipped via fedex?

Actually, I just realized something, with Anime Limited actually shipping pretty damn fast this year, we could find out exactly what's in each of the mystery boxes while they are still actually available to order...

I wonder if shipping the mystery boxes while the sale is still going was a mistake on someone's part?

Yep my mystery bundles are in my FedEx shipment but it with a bunch of other stuff that on it's own would have made it a FedEx parcel. But for me being UK I wantedas bigger discount as possible so used my 15% on that order.
But yes assuming my FedEx parcel tracking is correct I should get said parcel tomorrow by 6pm. and will post pic up ect and destroy all the mystery for everyone.

Last edited:
Yep my mystery bundles are in my FedEx shipment but it with a bunch of other stuff that on it's own would have made it a FedEx parcel. But for me being UK I wantedas bigger discount as possible so used my 15% on that order.
But yes assuming MY FedEx parcel tracking is correct I should get said parcel tomorrow by 6pm. and will post pic up ect and destroy all the mystery for everyone.
That's great, I'm on the fence about getting them but if they're good, I'll definitely snag one.

Too expensive to gamble on not getting a dupe or enjoying what they included.

Think i have around 7 seperate orders with them... And.... The cheapest one at £10 is the only shipped one😂😂im guessing mine will mostly come after christmas like last year

Im concerned about the audio for CCS. The first 2 existances of it were botchy, and NIS's was missing dubbed audio in places because when they took it from cut to uncut the previously-cut scenes didnt have audio. All that's mentioned here is 5.1 audio which is good, but doesn't address the previous issues. Anyone know?

Sorry to bug on another thing... is there a list of potential EB that AL will do over the next 11 days? They wont take some of their current Christmas sale stuff and list it cheaper as a daily deal I hope! This way I can plan to buy just enough for the free shipping each time I see an EB. Thx again

Sorry to bug on another thing... is there a list of potential EB that AL will do over the next 11 days? They wont take some of their current Christmas sale stuff and list it cheaper as a daily deal I hope! This way I can plan to buy just enough for the free shipping each time I see an EB. Thx again

If I understand you correctly and you mean the EBs, they've all been announced previously, check it out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back