Status
Not open for further replies.
Against my better judgment I bought more 😂
Picked up escaflowne, eureka seven, durarara and wolf’s rain given people’s comments and the BOGOF

Wow, this I assume will surprise a few people who have done the 12 days of Christmas before. But I just got a dispatch notification for a massive order which included my mystery bundles from All the Anime (because it's a big order it's coming via Fed ex).

Arrives tomorrow according to tracking and got both mystery bundle so they may not be a mystery for long.

Last edited:
Wow, this I assume will surprise a few people who have done the 12 days of Christmas before. But I just got a dispatch notification for a massive order which included my mystery bundles from All the Anime (because it's a big order it's coming via Fed ex).
This will surprise people who've ordered anything from AL before! A dispatch email before its arrived!?! 😂

I joke obviously, as long as my Xmas order arrives before the current record of March I'm not complaining!

Yep my two orders have shipped. Super quick this year

Edit. Will wait to see if anythings picked up by Fedex or they have just generated the lables

Last edited:

Arrives tomorrow according to tracking and got both mystery bundle so they may not be a mystery for long.
Argh. I forgot they used FedEx. And it doesn’t appear it’s just for big orders, as I made multiple small orders, and am in the same situation.
They obviously have some contract that gives them cheaper prices, but there’s no way to opt / pay for a better option that would allow the shipment to actually arrive (such as use a catapult to fling an unaddressed box into the North Sea and hope that Santa would pick it up…)

I belive some one asked (emailed) All the Anime what make them opt for Fed-ex over royal mail, and i think it was if it goes over a certain weight and/or package size.
But I failed to find the post, so I can't quote it.

I'm jealous you guys are local to the both of these 12 days sales, getting your packages so quick! I have to wait 8-10 days for overseas shipments to the US, and at this time of the year, probably longer. I made one £100 free shipping order yesterday at AtA, so hopefully that one will get here before the Christmas rush. But by the time all the Early Bird CEs are out so I can make a couple more £100 orders, I won't expect to see those packages arrive over here until March 2022... 😭

I'm jealous you guys are local to the both of these 12 days sales, getting your packages so quick! I have to wait 8-10 days for overseas shipments to the US, and at this time of the year, probably longer. I made one £100 free shipping order yesterday at AtA, so hopefully that one will get here before the Christmas rush. But by the time all the Early Bird CEs are out so I can make a couple more £100 orders, I won't expect to see those packages arrive over here until March 2022... 😭

Says the person who got his Neon Genesis Evangelion CE from AtA a month before many in the UK! 🤪

Ugh, some stuff that was previously out of stock is now back in stock.

I need to think about if I want to go back in for them. Does AtA allow you to modify/add to orders if they haven't shipped yet?

Ugh, some stuff that was previously out of stock is now back in stock.

I need to think about if I want to go back in for them. Does AtA allow you to modify/add to orders if they haven't shipped yet?
Last year they said they would have to cancel the order and I would need to re-order.

Warning that a few of the items on my order were out of stock, if I canceled then they couldn't guarantee how long it would be until they showed up as in-stock again

Last year they said they would have to cancel the order and I would need to re-order.

Warning that a few of the items on my order were out of stock, if I canceled then they couldn't guarantee how long it would be until they showed up as in-stock again

Ugh, that really sucks. Thanks for the answer, At least everything in my order is in stock right now, according to the site but the coupon won't be available to use again, I imagine.

Decisions Decisions. Not sure if I'll have enough to get to another order of £100 without canceling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back