Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, that really sucks. Thanks for the answer, At least everything in my order is in stock right now, according to the site but the coupon won't be available to use again, I imagine.

Decisions Decisions. Not sure if I'll have enough to get to another order of £100 without canceling.
Can always still give it a try emailing to see what they say, worst they would do is reply saying the above^

I'd be interested if its still the same as last year

Can always still give it a try emailing to see what they say, worst they would do is reply saying the above^

I'd be interested if its still the same as last year

They said the same thing you mentioned, I would need to cancel and reorder. I wonder what else will go back in and out of stock...

It's still the same, I got into a similar situation yesterday and they can't add stuff to an order. Since I had Lucky Star in there, which is since sold out, I just let it be and ate the shipping costs. They were very helpful otherwise with some trouble I had with BOGOF and fast as hell, too.

My Blue Box+Utena+Penguin Highway shipped already, damn. Chill out, guys. MVM too, only took a few hours to ship, whew.

My other order with a bunch of BOGOF and under 30 still hasn't shipped though.

And Sakura is up and until the 18th. Extensive article by Osmond on a 20 page booklet doesn't inspire confidence for a whole lot of artwork.

Bought Bartender, The Promissed Neverland, Magic Knight Rayearth Parts 1 & 2 and CCS using the 15% code.

Will buy El-Hazard when it drops and that will likely be it for me.

Is Rozen Maiden any good? All I know of it is the desu meme

EDIT: ah bugger it, it's only £8 for the lot w/o the 2013 version

Last edited:
Hnnnnng, went back and got SEs for B: The Beginning, No-Rin (BOGOF), and Hana & Alice. Also HAL CE cause it was three quid.

Just Gate from AOL, mainly for the Kuroneko lookalike. I'm hoping she found herself in a better show than the real one 😂

Well, that's another hit to my bank account, but I've not yet been disappointed with shows from Clamp. How many times do I need to watch it to get my £81's worth?

Well, that's another hit to my bank account, but I've not yet been disappointed with shows from Clamp. How many times do I need to watch it to get my £81's worth?

Just the one time. Easy all time classic. You do need the second movie for the conclusion of the story, though.

Other than Subtitles, is there any difference between this and the NIS-A release?

Following on from my last post, if this had Digipacks rather than Amaray I would have preordered it instantly

But with Amaray and already owning the NIS-A Premium Edition... Its quite a bit harder to justify

Other than Subtitles, is there any difference between this and the NIS-A release?

Following on from my last post, if this had Digipacks rather than Amaray I would have preordered it instantly

But with Amaray and already owning the NIS-A Premium Edition... Its quite a bit harder to justify
This has been reauthored from the 4K scan, I don't believe the NIS-A one was so the UK release should look considerbly better.

I guess it comes down to how much you care about these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back