Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Anime Unlimited subscribers have any perks on the AL Xmas sale, apart from the obvious 10% discount?

Yeah, would be good if they did the 15% discount again. The subscription is well worth the money just for regular purchases throughout the year, but they do advertise "Exclusive products and offers for members" and I can't remember anything since I bought the membership.

Pretty much said in cloud matsuri live stream that there was a standard 10% for AnimeUnLimted subscribers and a 1 time use code of 15% (EDIT: apparently just higher than 10%, guessing 15% but there is no actual number) for Anime unlimted subscribers (pretty sure it has to be over a certain price, i think it was £50).

Email sign up also implied there would be a one time use code as well (I think or assume it was 10% but don't know if they actually mentioned the number), (again pretty sure it has to be over a certain price, i think it was £50)

Mentioned in the 5th stream, if any of you want to check about 14-15mins in:

Last edited:
For funimation titles your best bet is probably Zavvi with one of there various sales like 40% off or 2 for £25 (maybe its £30), if my memory serves me ok after christmas was when they did the best one price wise last year.

I wonder if this free shipping from 100GBP (International) is after removing the VAT and using the code from AnimeUnLimted or not. If after all this is going to be more than 100GBP, you have to buy a lot.

Buy! Buy! Buy! Bwah-Haha-Ha!! 🤪

Yes, the free shipping threshold will be after VAT removal and AUL code. I'm planning on getting six of the CE sets, so I'll probably have enough for at least two free shipping orders. Did I read somewhere though that you can only use your AUL code once during the Sale?

Buy! Buy! Buy! Bwah-Haha-Ha!! 🤪

Yes, the free shipping threshold will be after VAT removal and AUL code. I'm planning on getting six of the CE sets, so I'll probably have enough for at least two free shipping orders. Did I read somewhere though that you can only use your AUL code once during the Sale?
Yes
Its a 1 time code

I was about to ask if anyone had received the 15% code but looks like we're all still waiting! I have been super disappointed so far with Rightstuf sales, so hoping these 2 from the UK are where I'll break the bank, lol! Zavvi, I never look into. I wish I had more notifications with it for when anime is on sale because I hear of these 'deals' and then I go try to look at the site to see what I can find and I'm always left asking 'how on earth did they find that deal in this mess?!'

That reminds me that they have a few dvd-only releases that are looking like they won't get un upgrade anytime soon, so I might as well get them during the sale.

Michiko & Hachin
Flowers of Evil
Usagi Drop
Maybe Patlabor

Depends wholy on what's available between MVM and AL

Since MVM has said that they are doing ALL deals starting on the 1st (essentially a 'first come first serve until supplies run out' deal) would it be prudent to make a cart early and just refresh it for when the sale drops and see what prices changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back