Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Made an account to thank you OP, AL didn’t make it clear one bit (to me at least) that there was a BOGOF offer in the Xmas sale. It was this forum post alone that I found randomly searching the internet and have now spent far too much money lol. I’m truly shocked at how good the deals are. I buy almost all my AL stuff in HMV. :/
Hopefully MVM will turn up the heat in the coming days.
Keep doing what you’re doing. Thanks again
You're welcome, happy to help!

My strat for AL is to wait until the EB's I want are all out then do everything in one order with the 15%. Budget depending I might do a BOGOF seperately but the things in that price range aren't high on my list.

Looks like i Both K s1 and Kill La Kill complete set are online and ready to pre-order

Oh boy now this is a bit of a problem, if i add everything i got it comes to 96.97, that does not even count the 10%code i still need to use otherwise the shipping cost would be wasted. Guess i have to pick and BOGOF deal but what...hmm Any suggestions? i am already getting the Ajin 2nd season and Escaflowne set. but have no idea for the other 2. what would u people pick?

My strat for AL is to wait until the EB's I want are all out then do everything in one order with the 15%. Budget depending I might do a BOGOF seperately but the things in that price range aren't high on my list.

15%? Is the code not for 10%?
Some of the EBs may sell out before they are all up. But yeah I am hoping the EBs I want will be in days next to each other so I can bundle em in one order.

15%? Is the code not for 10%?
Some of the EBs may sell out before they are all up. But yeah I am hoping the EBs I want will be in days next to each other so I can bundle em in one order.
If you're ScreenAnime subscriber you got a 1 time 15% off code for the sale

Also not sure if some of you are aware but the 15% off code (and I assume the 10%) can't be used with the BOGOF offers, So that may mess with some peoples plans for ordering from the EU

Back