Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

It's the same as a BOGOF in Tesco. The cheapest item is always free. And if you have 4 then the cheapest 2 will be free. 6 and the cheapest 3 will be free. So be careful if mixing different price points.

I have a question regarding Fullmetal panic. I bought the three seasons on the sale but was wondering about the one called Fumoffu. Is that the third season or is it something else? The other two seams to be season 1 and 2 at least 😃

I have a question regarding Fullmetal panic. I bought the three seasons on the sale but was wondering about the one called Fumoffu. Is that the third season or is it something else? The other two seams to be season 1 and 2 at least 😃
it lives in between, it's really just a spin off, more played for laughs.

Fumoffu is technically the second season but is actually more of a spin off. Season 1 has 2 kinds of epsiodes/scenarios. The darker sci fi action stuff and the fish out if water at highschool comic relief. Instead of doing the second season in the same way Fumoffu is purely highschool comedy and The Second Raid actually continues the main story line.

For what it's worth Fumoffu is my favourite anime comedy and I have watched it a ridiculous number of times.

My poor credit card :(

Although I think I put 3 separate orders for the BOGOF deals due to the different price levels to maximse the saving by grouping similar price point products together (i.e. Plastic Memories)

Last edited:
Lord have mercy 🤲

This is just Day 1. Never gone in that hard for a sale 🙃🤟

How's everyone surviving? Wallet flat like a pancake? Wife hired a hitman on you?

Looking forward to Day 2 😭

Lord have mercy 🤲

This is just Day 1. Never gone in that hard for a sale 🙃🤟

How's everyone surviving? Wallet flat like a pancake? Wife hired a hitman on you?

Looking forward to Day 2 😭

I was actually looking over everything and thinking 'are we actually expecting any new products added to this list?! Or have AL just gone 'Eh. Have at it. Here's the stash. We told you which early bird deals are coming. MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!'

Which would actually be fun if we got to see Andrew and Jeremy in something like that extreme wig and make-up combo Elizabeth Banks was wearing in The Hunger Games.

(Is this post going to get me in trouble yet?)

Some INSANELY good deals already!

Back