Anime Limited & MVM's 12 Days of Christmas 2020: 1st-12th Dec | 9:30am MVM, 5:00pm AL

Is there any chance of the new pre order stuff selling out before the end of the sale?

Im thinking of waiting until everything I want is up (planetes, kill la kill, millennium actress) and ordering them all together with the 10% code
Kill La Kill is basically the 3 standard editions in a box, most people will have either the CEs or the standards already so I would say that should be safe.
The other 2 are firsts outside Japan, so you'll be competing with people not from the UK for them.
Hope KlK comes first and bundle it with the first of the other 2.

Durarara Ten is that the series that is missing some OVA epsiodes or extra episodes or or is that the first Durarara series that was missing some episodes?

looking at the list, it's a shame neither parts of origin are included in the £10-20 category because i can't find anything else i want to get on the bogof

Kill La Kill is basically the 3 standard editions in a box, most people will have either the CEs or the standards already so I would say that should be safe.
The other 2 are firsts outside Japan, so you'll be competing with people not from the UK for them.
Hope KlK comes first and bundle it with the first of the other 2.
Thanks I’ll just go for it then. If I can bundle anything with kill la kill it’ll be a bonus

can anyone answer me this.

If u buy any of the title that fall under the BOGOF deal, would that count only if i just buy them by themselves or if i buy a whole lot that include other ultimate and CE would i still get a BOGOF if one of the tiles under the lot is one i picked?

£193.01 split up over 4 orders, and there's still more I'm eyeing up, I seriously can't even afford any of the early birds now, I hope you're happy with yourselves, Anime Limited!!!

Little note, probably obvious to most, but if you're buying a lot from the BOGOF range, splitting the orders into items of equal value (as long as there is an even number of items per order) can save you a bit extra, i.e. working around the "cheapest" item free rule.

As for the MVM sale, most (if not all) of those have been on offer on anime-on-line for cheaper than that in the past, underwhelming, still hopeful for decent offers on a few of their more recent regular releases (not that I could afford them anymore anyways...).

Again, appreciate the work you put into this each year!
3YKijlIl.png

I had come close earlier today to buying the new Japanese release of Zeta. Glad I didn't. At 5x the price it was difficult to justify, at 12x the price it's impossible. I've also bought both parts of ZZ and the ultimate editions of Eureka Seven and Wolf's Rain for good measure. Excellent sale, thanks AL. Looking forward to pre-ordering Millennium Actress.

can anyone answer me this.

If u buy any of the title that fall under the BOGOF deal, would that count only if i just buy them by themselves or if i buy a whole lot that include other ultimate and CE would i still get a BOGOF if one of the tiles under the lot is one i picked?
BOGOF will only apply to the items listed in that particular offer, but can be mixed with other items in the same order no problem.

Like if you have 4 items from BOGOF and 3 other items all in the same order, you get the 2 cheapest items from the BOGOF range for free.

You can't use the 10% mailing list discount an an order that includes anything free from BOGOF though, if that's relevant.

Hope that helps?

BOGOF will only apply to the items listed in that particular offer, but can be mixed with other items in the same order no problem.

Like if you have 4 items from BOGOF and 3 other items all in the same order, you get the 2 cheapest items from the BOGOF range for free.

You can't use the 10% mailing list discount an an order that includes anything free from BOGOF though, if that's relevant.

Hope that helps?
By cheapest meaning they pick one for you and you dont have a choice in the matter if its more than one BOGOF? Cause from i have been planning is to get the first EARLY bird plus anothe CE and than finally another title which just happens to be in the BOGOF. if it is only one title do i have to choice to pick which one it is? or it will only be the cheapest in that regard?

By cheapest meaning they pick one for you and you dont have a choice in the matter if its more than one BOGOF? Cause from i have been planning is to get the first EARLY bird plus anothe CE and than finally another title which just happens to be in the BOGOF. if it is only one title do i have to choice to pick which one it is? or it will only be the cheapest in that regard?
You need 2 titles from the BOGOF range and the cheapest of those is free

Back