sniper_samurai
Chuunibyou
Macross release news from NYCC.
![]()
Now would be a good time to get Re:ZERO Season 3 out of the way at this point. At least I waited than jumping ahead with the US version.
Harmony Gold's rights only ever covered the original SDF TV series with DYRL instead being released by Toho International.Seems Bigwest got the rights to DYRL away from Harmony Gold.
All fine and dandy but already owning the japanese only release of Frontier and the english friendly release of Delta the only one I'd be interested in would be Frontier. Like how many discs are there going to be as the original jp set was 9 bds and the later releases were 6 bds? What will the packaging look like as the jp sets are beautiful and last of all-HOW MUCH? I sure as heck ain't a gonna spend $200 or more for it.Macross release news from NYCC.
I mostly lurk on these forums but just wanted to give kudos to Anime Limited.
I have received a parcel this morning. I was slightly confused as wasn't expecting anything, but it turned out to be a replacement hard box for Bleach thousand year blood war part 3!
The one I (and I think all others) received at release had the text on the spine so faint it was barely legible. The new spine can now be read, with the front and back a bit lighter as well so the images stand out more.
I had seen and agreed with the complaints on here at the time of release, but I don't think I said anything about it. Nor did I send an email or anything.
So I am impressed that a replacement has been sent out automatically without having to request it (I had ordered direct), as this isn't always the case when companies do replacement programmes.
So thanks for addressing the issue (I seem to remember a post implying Anime Limited weren't happy with the finished product either), and for providing the replacement to a customer who ordered direct without needing them to request it first (I imagine this would still be necessary if bought elsewhere).
Wait, really? Need to keep an eye out. Then must have realised how many it affected and sent them automatically.I mostly lurk on these forums but just wanted to give kudos to Anime Limited.
I have received a parcel this morning. I was slightly confused as wasn't expecting anything, but it turned out to be a replacement hard box for Bleach thousand year blood war part 3!
The one I (and I think all others) received at release had the text on the spine so faint it was barely legible. The new spine can now be read, with the front and back a bit lighter as well so the images stand out more.
I had seen and agreed with the complaints on here at the time of release, but I don't think I said anything about it. Nor did I send an email or anything.
So I am impressed that a replacement has been sent out automatically without having to request it (I had ordered direct), as this isn't always the case when companies do replacement programmes.
So thanks for addressing the issue (I seem to remember a post implying Anime Limited weren't happy with the finished product either), and for providing the replacement to a customer who ordered direct without needing them to request it first (I imagine this would still be necessary if bought elsewhere).
This is the one I'd have been at otherwise. Oof!I'm at Odeon Greenwich for Gundam screening but they didn't receive any.
Is it possible for Anime Limited to send me one lol?