UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

I'm still waiting for some news regarding Nadia. It was supposed to be released 3 days ago, but I haven't received a dispatch e-mail yet. I just hope there isn't yet another delay.

Same here, it's the only reason Ascendance & Tower of God haven't been dispatched for me yet.
Spy X Family Vinyl box was released on shop 2 weeks ago, but in fact, it's not released at all. Anime Ltd don't know, when it will be available, so they don't change release date. I'm not joking, that information I got more than 1 week ago.

"We are also waiting for stock of the Spy x Family vinyl to arrive with our team. Unfortunately we do not have a specific delivery date at the moment, but we are currently chasing this up with the manufacturer. As soon as we have more info on this, we will be sure to make it known."

I do love AL Collector's sets, they are the sole reason I stated importing UK anime here to the US - I love chipboard and digipaks! So, I'll still buy them, but I've now decided I won't be pre-ordering any of them anymore, and will just wait for them to come into stock before ordering them during one of their free international shipping sales.

Would be great of them to go for some Amazon titles. Re:Creators and Kemurikusa are really solid series and it's a shame there's no English language Blu-rays.
Ah yes, easy to forget Amazon has/had some interesting anime. Beatless was another good one that Amazon used to have (had disappeared last I checked): aside from the usual tropes, it has some very interesting concepts on AI and would be with a physical release.

Everyone has put some great titles as licensing options out there and can only hope at least some of them get picked up.

Just got a shipment notification about sending Nadia Ultimate.

YES! I just checked my email and I see a Fedex International package from All the Anime is shipping today - and my package is a whopping 18 lbs (8.2 kg)!!

That weight is due to three big pre-order sets from last year's Christmas sale all shipping together:

Nadia Secret of Blue Water UE
Tower of God UE
Ascendance of a Bookworm CE

That should be one heck of a big box, lol. They probably should have double-boxed something like that. Hopefully it makes it all the way over to the US without any damage.

It seems we won't be getting Kakegurui Season 2 this year either. Also Sentai released Kakegurui's second season on January 25, 2022 meaning the US release has been out for a while now so what on earth do they mean by that they will be releasing it around the same time as any US release??? I should have just gone with Sentai's release back in 2021 but nope, I was an idiot and wanted to support the UK release after AL stated that we have nothing to worry about in regards of them releasing Kakegurui's Season 2.
1699953890092.png
1699954262008.png

Last edited:
It seems we won't be getting Kakegurui Season 2 this year either. Also Sentai released Kakegurui's second season on January 25, 2022 meaning the US release has been out for a while now so what on earth do they mean by that they will be releasing it around the same time as any US release??? I should have just gone with Sentai's release back in 2021 but nope, I was an idiot and wanted to support the UK release after AL stated that we have nothing to worry about in regards of them releasing Kakegurui's Season 2.
View attachment 31358
View attachment 31360
Methinks AL should stop setting up expectations they can't meet. Like damn that's embarrassing.

Okay, Anime Ltd sent my Nadia, that is good. But what's going on with the rest of orders? Everything is on the store, as I check, but they don't send/not answer via contact form/phone call. This company is a joke sometimes, to be honest, and I'm starting more and more afraid about buying from it because of things like this. If you have a problem, you will be stayed with it alone...

View attachment 31358
View attachment 31360
Not gonna lie I did chuckle a bit at that response. I do recall they mentioned Season 1 underperformed which I suppose is why they had yet to sort out Season 2 (makes sense why it flopped since they went for the Sentai dub over the Netflix dub for obvious reasons).

Will mention here (since its not mentioned on the website or on the case) that Deiji Meets Girl also has a special feature with the 2 lead seiyuu wandering around Okinawa and visiting various places, which lasts a bit more than 35 minutes. That means there's almost exactly 60 minutes of stuff on the disc. And if you have seen the photos thread, the standard edition is in a Scanavo case too, despite renders on various retailers showing it in a more regular blue case.

UK resident here, anyone else had no further updates from FedEx in regards to Nadia delivery?
I got an email like most on Monday and in said email it wrote ETA for delivery was end of day Tuesday 14th Nov but in my tracking there have been no updates past "shipment information sent to FedEx" on the 13th. A bit bummed that three days later there has been no tracked progress, so wondering is this typical?

Last edited:
Back