UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Fedex are awful for non commercial deliveries. I've has parcels delayed for weeks by them with the parcel sitting at their depot.
Nope, this will be because AL have marked the order as shipped / got labels sorted but havent shipped to Fedex or had a Fedex collection

I find it happens every order.... would have expected it to be with Fedex by now

That was my thought too, but the previous order of Tower of God and Ascendance of a Bookworm shipped out much quicker. Ah guess we’ll just have to show some patience here.

Nope, this will be because AL have marked the order as shipped / got labels sorted but havent shipped to Fedex or had a Fedex collection

I find it happens every order.... would have expected it to be with Fedex by now
I had a feeling it might be this but didn't think they still did this, colour me not surprised!

That may be the case here, but I have had Fedex parcels held in the local depot for weeks after customs clearance and not just awaiting collection. Fedex are awful. I also once got a bill for customs fees from them 6 months after they delivered the package.

That was my thought too, but the previous order of Tower of God and Ascendance of a Bookworm shipped out much quicker. Ah guess we’ll just have to show some patience here.

Well, I'm waiting for all three titles in my order, Nadia, Tower and Ascendance, and my package is also sitting at Label Created since Monday. Guess it will be after the Thanksgiving Holiday next Thursday until I get my package over here in the US.

I mentioned this on both Twitter and Bluesky, but when I received the Nadia UE, I noticed a QC error with the A4 book. It seems that even they can't decide if it's spelled Marie or Mary (they also misspelled it as Maria and even misnamed her as Nadia).IMG_20231117_121059_HDR.jpg

Sorry to double post, but it seems that the QC problem with the A4 book is not the only issue with the Nadia UE. I tested out both the regular BDs (which used Sentai's masters) and the 4K BDs (which were authored by VDMS). Disc 2 of the regular BDs is missing episode 18 (which is intact on the 4K BDs). When you either choose to play all of the episodes or select episode 18 individually, episode 10 is played instead, regardless of which audio option you choose on the menu.

Oh for the love of.... Missing an entire episode on the Blu-ray disc, after all this wait for almost year to get it? Well, that will definitely call for a disc replacement program. Ugh. Always fun to do that internationally.

Sorry to double post, but it seems that the QC problem with the A4 book is not the only issue with the Nadia UE. I tested out both the regular BDs (which used Sentai's masters) and the 4K BDs (which were authored by VDMS). Disc 2 of the regular BDs is missing episode 18 (which is intact on the 4K BDs). When you either choose to play all of the episodes or select episode 18 individually, episode 10 is played instead, regardless of which audio option you choose on the menu.
You'd think with it using the same master that all they'd be doing is placing their logo at the start. How do you mess up like that? Man am I happy I stuck with my Animatsu release.

Back