UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

Would be great of them to go for some Amazon titles. Re:Creators and Kemurikusa are really solid series and it's a shame there's no English language Blu-rays.

Unlikely to happen (due to it being a relatively unknown Crunchyroll series) but it would also be very cool of them to license Teppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes it does have that many exclamation points). I don't think even Japan released a Blu-ray for that one.

Last edited:
Teppen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yes it does have that many exclamation points). I don't think even Japan released a Blu-ray for that one.
Episode 2 had its airing cancelled due to the plot containing an attempted assassination. It was due to air the same day Shinzo Abe's was murdered. Possibly why there's no Blu-ray in Japan?
Although checking Crunchyroll the episode is there now, so I assume it got an airing at some point.

The airing wasn't cancelled, just rescheduled to between episodes 10 and 11. I'd say the lack of a Blu-ray was more due to the show's lack of popularity rather than any similarity to real world events.
As far as I knew it was because I dropped it soon after because the comedy wasn't my cup of tea (also the missing episode meant a missing intro to some of the characters). This is the first I've seen anyone mention it since.
Also I did say it must have been aired at some point. If it doesn't get an airing Crunchyroll don't put it up.

doesn't introduce anyone
Each group got their own episode at the start, IIRC. So there may have been an introduction in terms of a name, but to actually learn some backstory, etc I obviously felt I missed something looking back on my reasoning for the drop, besides the comedy thing.
not sure I understand that last comment
After i wrote my initial sentence, I went and checked Crunchyroll. So in the second sentence I acknowledged that it must have aired in Japan at some point. Maybe I should have changed cancelled to postponed in the first sentence, but like I say as far as I was concerned at the time I thought it had been cancelled. So I had already corrected myself.

Each group got their own episode at the start, IIRC. So there may have been an introduction in terms of a name, but to actually learn some backstory, etc I obviously felt I missed something looking back on my reasoning for the drop, besides the comedy thing.

After i wrote my initial sentence, I went and checked Crunchyroll. So in the second sentence I acknowledged that it must have aired in Japan at some point. Maybe I should have changed cancelled to postponed in the first sentence, but like I say as far as I was concerned at the time I thought it had been cancelled. So I had already corrected myself.
I think it's best we drop this as I've clearly misunderstood something. Anything further will just confuse the issue. I'm sorry I couldn't follow the conversation.

Last edited:
I’ve accepted that it will probably never happen but I would also be ecstatic at a Re:Creators release. I’d also love then to follow up Digimon Last Evolution by bringing over Discotek’s Digimon Adventure releases.
The newly remastered Digimon Adventure box sets would be a fantastic get. I can’t wait to rewatch the show in a release that seems to have been quite extensive.

Nothing I want to get straight away thankfully (mostly because I'm yet to get any previous Gundam and Love Live titles).

Harmonie is a short movie if I'm correct, right? I'll wait for the price to drop on that one.

Just Nijigasaki season 2 for me this month. Was interested in picking up Harmonie, but as others have said I ain't paying £25 for a 25 minute short film.

Looking at the release dates for this month, Nadia is due out today? Well, I know I won't get my copy until the end of the month as Anime Limited only ship orders when all items are available now & my copy is in the same order as Ascendance & Tower of God.

Back