UK Anime Distributor Anime Limited Discussion Thread

It seems unlikely that AL will get Witch from Mercury but fingers crossed. I think it's terrific; probably the best time that I've had with a Gundam series since Turn A.

--

I'm looking forward to hearing more about the 4K UHD trilogy set. Hopefully there'll be some extras added over the original releases; it'd be great to get a long documentary like either the NHK doc Making Gundam: The Inside Story or the recent French documentary The Genesis of Gundam (the director seems to be hoping to make a second documentary about Macross)

I wonder if this will affect AL at all? Hopefully not!

My only contact with them has been Dark Horse comics and since they bought them, their comics range has got poorer.
In my opinion.

Andrew has made a big mistake going with embracer.
Was it even Andrew's decision to begin with? I could be misunderstanding, but if Cedric's Anime Virtual Limited had 75% of the shares, with voting power, does that not mean any decision on a sale would have been completely his to make?

I'm sure there's nothing they can say yet, even if it is affecting them, but the recent announcement of across the board price rises will likely be a way to try to stave off any potential redundancies.

I'll obviously be getting it (especially at that bargain price) but it's disappointing that Gunbuster doesn't seem to include any of the extras from the stacked decade-old Japanese release (a near-2 hour long making of and 'Science Lessons' omake seem like the biggest misses). Alas....

Now that AL seems to be the home of Anno, hopefully there's plans afoot for His and Her Circumstances.

Soon it has been a week since I returned my defunct version of Nijigasaki (they said that once it has been shipped back to them, they would send me a replacement) to AL and I emailed the receipt and tracking code (according to the tracking they have received it) to them right after I took the package to my local post office but they have not contacted me back. I hope they answer soon.

Soon it has been a week since I returned my defunct version of Nijigasaki (they said that once it has been shipped back to them, they would send me a replacement) to AL and I emailed the receipt and tracking code (according to the tracking they have received it) to them right after I took the package to my local post office but they have not contacted me back. I hope they answer soon.

May I ask what was wrong with your copy?

Back